+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: .. mags now gloating cos they finished a point above us ..

.. mags now gloating cos they finished a point above us ..

.. it's got to be the ****in ficklist thing I have seen from the deluded cnuts in a long time ..

.. funny as **** man, they just give and give .. ..

re: .. mags now gloating cos they finished a point above us ..

All the old material turned up yesterday at 4.55 pm...Twitter and Facebook was full of them with...mind the gap, top dogs, always in our shadow, short, short memories they have...the pleasure of these morons because they finished one point a head of us man

The ball hitting the back of their net home and away from us give me so so much more pleasure

The majority of the delusional muppets were predicting a top 8 finish, to finish where they have is a failed season and to only finish one point above a team who aimed to survive is embarrassing.

Pardew Out! halfwits...

Quote Originally Posted by staples
    All the old material turned up yesterday at 4.55 pm...Twitter and Facebook was full of them with...mind the gap, top dogs, always in our shadow, short, short memories they have...the pleasure of these morons because they finished one point a head of us man

The ball hitting the back of their net home and away from us give me so so much more pleasure

No gloating to do. Zoggs just pointed out the the minute you were above us in the league (allbeit momentarily) the nerds from here and the Vile were on our site in a flash as though you had won the title. He only pointed out normal business resumed.

Let's face it both sides have been utter sh!te this season and unfortunately for you yours just a bit worse than ours.

So no one with any common sense has anything to be proud of.

It was a great Sunday for the final day...they were ****tin bricks! I gotta say, their circus every year would be missed if they went down. I look forward to the tears and bedsheets every season...

Quote Originally Posted by LINETRASH
    It was a great Sunday for the final day...they were ****tin bricks! I gotta say, their circus every year would be missed if they went down. I look forward to the tears and bedsheets every season...
    You surely must be looking at your own reflection in the mirror with that tantrum

No...we need the mags to stay up! The 6 points they give us each season keep us up FFS!

From our point of view, I'd love it if we could look at the last 4-5 games of the season to see who we play with nothing more than mild, passing interest rather than getting the calculator out to see who we need to beat, who needs to lose to who etc to make sure we're safe!

Tantrums

Linky - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73
    .. it's got to be the ****in ficklist thing I have seen from the deluded cnuts in a long time ..

[/quote]

.. five in a row .. ..