+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We can silence Ibrox

We can silence Ibrox

http://www.cfclatest.com/2013/05/27/we-can-silence-ibrox/

re: We can silence Ibrox

So, we - Motherwell FC - can silence Ibrox and you base that on a link about Chelsea FC - an English side who have no relevance to this fixture whatsoever - ...I'm sorry but I fail to see your point. What I will say though is that if you want to bring Chelsea FC into things, a club considered 'arrogant' by many...well, I'd love for Motherwell FC to just for once show a fraction if their arrogance and give 'Rangers' the zero respect they deserve...sadly there is no chance of that happening as we have a yellow, sh&tebag streak as wide as the Clyde running right through the middle of us...

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman
    So, we - Motherwell FC - can silence Ibrox and you base that on a link about Chelsea FC - an English side who have no relevance to this fixture whatsoever - ...I'm sorry but I fail to see your point. What I will say though is that if you want to bring Chelsea FC into things, a club considered 'arrogant' by many...well, I'd love for Motherwell FC to just for once show a fraction if their arrogance and give 'Rangers' the zero respect they deserve...sadly there is no chance of that happening as we have a yellow, sh&tebag streak as wide as the Clyde running right through the middle of us...
    Don't EVER include me in your "us" in the statement above, speak only for yourself. In my humble opinion you are the worst advert for Motherwell FC I have ever had the displeasure of reading, once just once would you post something with just a hint of positvity, as my old Granny used to say if you can't say something nice about someone...

hear hear

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)