+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season tickets and shop opening times

Season tickets and shop opening times

Are they likely to open the shop this weekend or at least the ticket office so people who work office hours are able to go and pay for their tickets do you think?

I've been all over the country lately and not had time to pop in, and as one of the only shops in the country not to open at the weekend, this makes it difficult to pay for my ticket in cash and avoid the scandals card charges!

re: Season tickets and shop opening times

I've tried calling but apparently they don't want to answer the phone

re: Season tickets and shop opening times

Quote Originally Posted by Adester
    Are they likely to open the shop this weekend or at least the ticket office so people who work office hours are able to go and pay for their tickets do you think?

I've been all over the country lately and not had time to pop in, and as one of the only shops in the country not to open at the weekend, this makes it difficult to pay for my ticket in cash and avoid the scandals card charges!

Adester, my understanding is the shop is open Sunday from 11am to KO for the Northern Ireland game, I spoke to someone in the shop and they are asking that if anyone is going down Sunday to get their ST please go before 4pm as they have quite a number of people going to be collecting tickets for the match.

Hope that helps.