+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McClaren and the scum

McClaren and the scum

BBC are reporting he's going to be unveiled as the mags manager.

re: McClaren and the scum

Quote Originally Posted by Lardy
    " Unveiled..." Does that mean he will be announced to the press and suddenly appear from behind a giant umbrella?

The vast majority of fans must be gutted...McLaren twice knocked the mags back. Then when Derby sacked BrollyMan after he bottled the last 8 weeks of the season he's now accepted the job.

At least Viera had the b.alls to stand up and walk when they wouldn't agree to his transfer and player signing objectives. Well, in McLaren they have another ar$e licker joining the Ashley boys brigade.

Quote Originally Posted by scalpels
    " Unveiled..." Does that mean he will be announced to the press and suddenly appear from behind a giant umbrella?

The vast majority of fans must be gutted...McLaren twice knocked the mags back. Then when Derby sacked BrollyMan after he bottled the last 8 weeks of the season he's now accepted the job.

At least Viera had the b.alls to stand up and walk when they wouldn't agree to his transfer and player signing objectives. Well, in McLaren they have another ar$e licker joining the Ashley boys brigade.[/quote]

.. he'll be appointed I reckon .. speaking to our boy, and he is of the same mind as me, if we had got him, doesn't particularly want him, but could be worse ..

.. could go either way with wolly ..

As a manager i think he is a decent choice for them although that makes no differance.
    He has to work to ashleys constraints, and wenger would struggle with those. Although he should be good enough to work with what little he has. A Dutch pardew if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTom
    As a manager i think he is a decent choice for them although that makes no differance.
    He has to work to ashleys constraints, and wenger would struggle with those. Although he should be good enough to work with what little he has. A Dutch pardew if you like.
    A Dutch Pardew?...explain?..or is this your true colours coming through?

Quote Originally Posted by staples
    A Dutch Pardew?...explain?..or is this your true colours coming through?[/quote]
    Before i answer thats twice you have questioned my support. I answered the 1st time, ill not answer again.
    The board is a little slow and ive mentioned dick being back and our interest in the city player with no replies. Im not surprised nobody posts if this is how a poster is treated. Im happy to go elsewhere if its a problem.

My comment is aimed at the fact pardew kept newcastle safe, although waving a white flag every derby day.
    I think old steve (with his dutch accent) will be much the same. Better than carver, but they may aswell have stuck with p

.. **** off you tedious mag cnut ..

A Dutch Pardew?...explain?..or is this your true colours coming through?[/quote]

The board is a little slow

[/quote]

Should've seen it 2 months ago...but I have a strong suspicion you did

Oh dear,is this really the standards acceptable here?
    There seem to be a couple who seem to want to talk football, but looking mostly like a ****agers swearing and mag hating contest by what can only be classed as an immature poster.

Is football discussed on a regular basis or is smb the place to go to discuss?
    Is there an ignore button?

Is there an ignore button?
    If only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast