+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there any Sunderland

re: Is there any Sunderland

It's like this every end of season. Some people having nothing to say in the close season due to a number of reasons, one of them taking family on holiday etc.

Have a look at the mags board. When they got relegated it was like a morgue on there. When news comes up, members sign in and post. More to life springs to mind.

.. cnut didn't **** off for long .. now why does that not surprise me ..

[quote="UncleTom"]The site used to really lively...until 95% of posters got banned for whatever reason ( non reasons ). That's a long and now boring story.

Site didn't "re-surface " until back end of last season so it's going to take time to re-establish itself.
    Also, it's the close season, so not really very much happening on the football front anyway... not even any decent rumours about who we're buying / selling etc etc...

In fact, it's so quiet that the newspapers are trying to make a story out of " 22 year old Sunderland player chats to TOWIE slapper ...sorry " STAR " on holiday.

Right, cos a reasonably good looking 22 year old lad on £40K a week chatting up some numb nut female is NEWS??

It's silly season... it'll liven up once we have Messi, Zlatan , Pepe and others signed up for the new season

[quote="UncleTom"]Is there any Sunderland discussion, or just spam?

Plenty

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTom
    Is there any Sunderland discussion, or just spam?

Plenty of comment regarding the club and players yet no discussion on the relevant points. Is it always like this or is this all the posters that take part?
    There is plenty of Sunderland discussion on this board bud, if you don't like what is said on here, you don't have to come on here...

The majority of my posts have always been on football, I never really got involved in many off-topic posts before the culling of posters. However there was one poster in particular who got on my tits that you remind me of. Are you FTM? The wind-up troll who almost divided this bored? Wouldn't be surprised...

P.S cheers for the honorary mention ritchiep appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by titch_safc08

Plenty of comment regarding the club and players yet no discussion on the relevant points. Is it always like this or is this all the posters that take part?
    There is plenty of Sunderland discussion on this board bud, if you don't like what is said on here, you don't have to come on here...

The majority of my posts have always been on football, I never really got involved in many off-topic posts before the culling of posters. However there was one poster in particular who got on my tits that you remind me of. Are you FTM? The wind-up troll who almost divided this bored? Wouldn't be surprised...

P.S cheers for the honorary mention ritchiep appreciated.[/quote]

I'll start by saying I'm not sure if Uncle Tom is a mag...or if he's on fishing expeditions. I'll follow that up by saying I couldn't care less either way.

This board got

Quote Originally Posted by scalpels

P.S cheers for the honorary mention ritchiep appreciated.[/quote]

I'll start by saying I'm not sure if Uncle Tom is a mag...or if he's on fishing expeditions. I'll follow that up by saying I c

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTom

Start a Scotch thread

[quote="scalpels"]
    I'll start by saying I'm not sure if Uncle Tom is a mag...or if he's on fishing expeditions. I'll follow that up by saying I couldn't care less either way.

This board got decimated a while back and has only recently re-kindled itself thanks to guys who ARE interested in SAFC, for which I'm grateful.

I like the board the way it is, bit of footie talk bit of banter, bit of general chit-chat. Pretty much like you'd get sitting at your mates house or in the pub.

If you post something and people find it interesting... chances are they'll reply to it. If they don't find it interesting, well then... tumbleweed time! ( FFS someone PLEASE reply to my post LOL ! ).

As others said, no one is holding a gun to your head or putting your arm up your back. If you want to post, do so. If you don't want to post, don't. If you find the site isn't to your taste in terms of content...again, it's a free world out there, go and explore it and find somewher

This board has never been really BIG on Posters and posting and has only ever been a relatively small community, yet it has always been, and to this day still remains my favourite, not least because most of those who post on here are Cyber-Friends anyway and can usually weedle out undesirable mulitis..

Uncle Tom`s Cabin Boy is under suspicion as just One Such..

Get Weedling Lads!

As they say in Denmark (and Norway) "i lige made" - in like fashion I suppose. How is your back these days, fettled?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast