+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ISLAM

re: ISLAM

And now this evil cult is spreading across Europe in the of 'refugees' young fit men turning down food parcels whilst apparently running away from their homeland instead of fighting for it!

ISIS is sneaking in through the back door and all the while our spineless government and the liberal lefty b@stards stand idly by and watch. This is going to get very very ugly.

What a load of absolute narrow minded *******s.

You've made your point, why don't you go and find some knuckle-dragger forum to post this nonsense on instead of here?

You Jack are exactly what is wrong with this country, it's people like you who are destroying the huge sacrifices made by our forefathers. Go ahead and bury your head in the sand, it'll hit you hardest when it all blows up...and it will. Oh, and I'll continue to post what I like thanks, I was here long before you were.....tut...f'cking liberals !

That's a disgusting thing to say. Our forefathers fought to end fascism and here you are perpetuating it & playing in to the hands of our right wing media's scaremongering tactics. This is the biggest humanitarian crisis since the 2nd world war and one that WE caused, so WE have a serious obligation to put it right.

People like you are exactly what's wrong with this country. Keep on believing Cameron & what the papers say, keep on living in your little bubble hoping it will never burst; and keep on with your opprobrious attitude towards anyone/thing that doesn't look like, act like or think like you.

REFUGEES WELCOME.

PS - If you feel that your board longevity entitles you to preach hatred, may I refer you to post 3 on this thread, made by someone who has been around longer than you....

You sound hysterical Jack, I bet you'll be voting Labour eh, you must've filled a sock when they elected Corbyn the clown. Who told you WE made this crisis? That's ridiculous, it's US they are running to, ISIS created this situation and now they are manipulating it to suit their disgusting agenda. Regardless of your lefty opinions they'll behead you just as easily as the next man. Bury your head Jack, it's what they want. Yes our forefathers fought to end fascism, they also fought to bring an end to Nazism...look around you, it's happening again, do you think our forefathers would sleepwalk into WW3 like is happening right now? I suppose you believe the govt should provide evidence that the bombing of two so called 'Brits' in Syria was legal as well eh?

This country needs leaders and fighters right now, not lily livered gullible lefty ponces. I'm guessing you're only a youngster so I'll cut you some slack from now on as I doubt you've seen enough of the world to form a sensible opi

Getting heavy folks.

Stereotyping people because of their religion is not nice.

Whether they are a Christian, a Jew or a terrorist.

Anyway, I am off to see Morrissey tonight so I better get into the mood, not that I am changing the subject.
    Did you know he has a fiction book out? Romantic Goth, whatever that means!

Come on Saints.

A patronising response again, following nothing but a load of unsubstantiated conjecture beforehand. Take a bow, that was brilliant! Not. Turn off your TV, stop buying the daily mail and go out in to the real world, you'll find you'll probably survive. I don't think you really hold such disgusting views, I think you're one of millions living in a nice protected bubble and a total NIMBY. I wouldn't actually call myself a "lefty", I'm just a clever, fairly successful bloke and very aware of what's going on around me. For someone pushing 40 and having seen a generous portion of the world (having started life in Thornhill under Thatcher), I'd say my views are well balanced. Yours I find ridiculous and reek of both scaremongering and escapism.

Here's a link you should really read.
    http://tinyurl.com/qdp7trz

Oh, so your link is the truth but every other news story which contradicts it is bullsheet right? ISIS have infiltrators in 'migrant' camps in Calais, this is common knowledge so it is entirely the case that they are streaming into Europe under the guise of 'migrant' 'refugee' etc.

How many 'refugees' will you be welcoming into your home Lefty Jack?

[sigh] No, it is NOT common knowledge. You've been told that by either the right wing press or one of those knuckle-dragger facebook pages, that does not make it fact. Besides, the photo's in the link I shared are debunked by credible sources such as the BBC. Maybe try reading it rather than just looking at the pictures?

Another word or two about facts. Gravity is a fact. I take a rock in my hand and let go, the rock will fall from my hand and land on the ground. Now what is NOT a fact is if I take a photo of the rock, turn it upside down and write on the photo that not only did the rock float up and land on the ceiling, but that it's coming to our country to take our jobs and benefits and to murder us as we sleep. That is NOT a fact.

I'd love to be in a position to help the refugees, but they seem to all want to up-sticks and head to the booming German economy. I don't have a home there.

I feel for you I really do, your rose tinted view on this is almost childlike. ISIS is on our doorstep, it's in our streets, everywhere and more are on the way, but still you bury your head in the sand. From now on you will be referred to as 'Corbyn'

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast