+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Julian ****s - The return of a judas

Julian ****s - The return of a judas

When here as a player he treated the club with disdain. Thought he was bigger than the club. He left and showed nothing towards the club. He came back because his leg was knackered and no one else would take him.
    He retired and still showed nothing for the club. He thought he was going to make it as a golfer and continually took the p*ss out of the club. He failed as a golfer.
    He tried other things, like management, and failed. He slagged off Allardyce.

He suddenly found a 'love' for west ham. Spoke fondly and spelt out his undying love. Publicly said Allardyce was doing a great job and was superb.

Surprise, he got a job at the club. He is now a coach.

Judas f*cker who has a 'love' of convenience. Hes love for west ham pays his bills.

Boo him at every opportunity.

re: Julian ****s - The return of a judas

Good evening 1491...sorry I meant 1149...****s even admitted he was the worlds all time worst trainer but always put in a shift when he put on the claret and blue...No idea how he became a coach...suppose he must have done his badges somewhere so he must be qualified.
    Trouble is mate down at the Boleyn we all love a trier don't we!!!.

So no matter what you say about him I can guarantee you one thing..on Thursday he will get a standing ovation and I for one will be leading the applause

Billy Bonds, a real legend, called him the worst professional he'd ever seen. Said he was everything that's bad in football.

I guess we look for different things in our heros.

Did Tony Gale not give more to the club? Kenny Brown? FFS what about Alvin? Alvin!! Why is he not part of the club? Oh yeah, he had the temerity to criticise West Ham. Everything Alvin did and he gets nothing. ****s is an appointment to please the lower IQ fans.

Don't worry mate,****s was never one of my heroes,never in a million years,but he always put a shift in regardless and won us many games as well, anywY mate,work beckons ..I'm off for a kip...nite nite

I dont think he is being employed for his coaching skills , this is more about Team West Ham imo .

In fact i find Hartson as attacking coach more mystifying than the ****s appointment .

Maybe if the C.untosaurus had done a bit of feelgood team building instead of feeding the ex-bolton Mafia he might still have a job.

Alvin? Gale?

Didn't know Hartson was employed but I will tell you that west ham mean nothing to ****s and hartson. Both caused problems when at the club and now looking for a sheckle.

Well , im not saying its right and im not even saying its wrong , its just how its going to be over there this season it seems .

As good a defender as Bilic was for West Ham , he was another of the so called Hard Nut variety very much in the same vein as the 2 new "coaches".
    So its not really a surprise that his appointments go in this direction .

As i say , more about team building than actual hands on coaching i reckon.

As for Galey snd Alvin , yep done more for West Ham than most in the media especially " be careful what you wish for " Cottee and if John Lyall or similar was in charge they would already be at the club in some capacity or other .

We may not like it but Managers do what THEY see fit .

Julian D icks is a team monument and a well respected former player, job jobbed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 1149
    When here as a player he treated the club with disdain. Thought he was bigger than the club. He left and showed nothing towards the club. He came back because his leg was knackered and no one else would take him.
    He retired and still showed nothing for the club. He thought he was going to make it as a golfer and continually took the p*ss out of the club. He failed as a golfer.
    He tried other things, like management, and failed. He slagged off Allardyce.

He suddenly found a 'love' for west ham. Spoke fondly and spelt out his undying love. Publicly said Allardyce was doing a great job and was superb.

Surprise, he got a job at the club. He is now a coach.

Judas f*cker who has a 'love' of convenience. Hes love for west ham pays his bills.

Boo him at every opportunity.

You dont arf talk out your rear.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)