+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: you all

you all

looking forward to some new signings hope we get a few in

re: you all

Thread of the year!!

Yes, like all the clubs at the bottom, we need new talent.

Well the signings are starting and we seem to finally having a go at getting those problem positions filled. I can see us getting 4 quality players but perhaps missing out on a couple more that would really impact due to the bright lights.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerred
    .. I hope you sign sh1te, continue with the native unrest, finish 17th an get beat off us, twice again, home & away .. nowt personal though Red .. ..

Quote Originally Posted by rogerred
    Ah, ive just realised your a newcastle fan after the usual bile spouted above (shame he couldnt have the knowledge to answer your question)

I can see you getting 1 decent signing as a way of placating the fans. But then a couple of french potentials that wont help.
    The big will be working with a sows ear of a team and fail. He will agitate for a move and the same cycle will start again. You need more players than us with significantly less chance of getting them.

.. once again we observe .. Pious' logged in on Mags board .. he disappears, then UnclePious miraculously logs in on here ..

.. He then disappears, and Pious' miraculously turns up on the mags board again ..

.. doesn't the oaf realise he can be logged into two at once .. needs to try harder .. ..

.. unless the daft cnut is using two different connections to hide his IP .. but the oaf should realise that wouldn't matter cos it's ****in obvious who the tedious ****er is .. ...

Dear me, I can only assume you have some kind of mental health problem that leads to such paranoia and aggression. Perhaps a Newcastle fan did something to you which is the blue touch paper that fires up your keyboard warrior persona. That or youre a pimply faced youth.

.. never red it pious .. - view external link

It was a post that was born out in truth.
    The rangers board did have it in for ashley. They have thwarted him at every stage. In short it is looking like he has bitten off more than he can chew with rangers. Incidently i have a couple of friends i met at the ferguson testimonial many years ago now. Obviously you do not attend any games hence you are bereft of any contributions to this board with regards to the club or team.
    Your distractive tactics do not fool me, they merely confirm that you are a troll.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast