+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: why is their a feeling of job done?

why is their a feeling of job done?

I like Bilic. Don't know if he will be a success but he's got charisma, but...

Why are sugo acting like it's job done for the summer once we get Jenkinson on loan and sign Song. A poor, poor window.

We keep getting the "bigger things", "progression" bull yet we do we see it?

It would be a £15 million summer spend and means we are struggling to dtay with Stoke and Leicester budget wise.

Whe will we move up from this company? And dont say when we move to the OS as Sugo has already primed us to not expect much spend wise by coming out wit the "won't have Arsenals income", "our target is to get in top 8" bull.

Exactly when do we see the promised progress?

re: why is their a feeling of job done?

*there

I'm just getting my passport as I need to get to Brazil before you tell Betway. Lol.

Trying to be clever you have again looked foolish. It is one of those unusual sentences where their or there is acceptable.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

I don't smoke.

[quote="1149"

Trying to be clever you have again looked foolish. It is one of those unusual sentences where their or there is acceptable.

[/quote]

You're wrong again, I'm afraid. Outside of Planet Ginger, it's 'there'.

Allow me to illustrate:

There is a strong suspicion that you have a borderline personality disorder.

*********** posters have no difficulty in expressing their contempt for you.

See?

Looks like your grasp of grammar is about as strong as your soccer knowledge.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)