+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amusing

re: Amusing

Blimey Proc either you're on a crusade or you've developed a compulsion to include the word 'cheating' in every post

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    Blimey Proc either you're on a crusade or you've developed a compulsion to include the word 'cheating' in every post
    What word would you suggest he use instead? I mean cheating is what it was, cheating is what Portsmouth did? What is it about that which you don't understand?

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    I can't take taunting from Pompey fans seriously anymore, they are so far off the Southampton radar it's ridiculous, I can't remember their managers, and despite watching Sky Sports news daily, reading the local media and several national newspapers, I know nothing of any signings they may or may not have made, they don't even feel like proper rivals anymore.

Bournemouth however...
    Well lets just look at what todays papers say about your club shall we.
    Southampton expect midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin, 25, to leave but will make Manchester United pay £27m for the France international- Independant

Oh and not forgetting your fantastic defeat against Red Bull Leipzig yesterday. Nevermind you'll probably do better in the pre-season Austrian tour. You will meet many 'seriously good opponents there'!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile...

Jayden Stockley: Has joined Portsmouth on loanFOOTBALL 07/07/15 1:01pm
    Pompey take Stockley
    Portsm

Well, when you bandy around with "A" Listers like that they might as well hand you the title now, that is serious talent...isn't it?

You will be piissing division four withs like that playing for you, what could go wrong?

Come back again in May and tell us what did!

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    Just thought I'd see if I could match certain posters constant references to Silverware, especially references to the cheating years ... Balls, done it again

[quote="Rockthecasbah" Listers like that they might as well hand you the title now, that is serious talent...isn't it?

You will be piissing division four withs like that playing for you, what could go wrong?

Come back again in May and tell us what did![/quote]

They will be A listers as you put it in division 2 to us to get us out of it with automatic promotion. When we need more we will get more as we've always done.
    Conversely what will Southampton do this season? Do you think with the squad/ lack of transfer appetite that you will surpass last season? I doubt it very much

[quote="simondenmead"]Sorry but that is so close I can't resist an edit
    -----------------------------------------------

[quote="Rockthecasbah" Listers like that they might as well hand you the title now, that is serious talent...isn't it?

They will be A listers as you put it in division 2 but certainly not enough will come to us to get us out of it with automatic promotion. When we need more we will get more as we've always done regardless of budget or financial considerations because our deluded fan base thinks we are something we aren't.
    Conversely what will Southampton do this season? Do you think with the squad/ lack of transfer appetite that you will surpass last season and make us wish we hadn't been Skates instead of Saints? I doubt it

[quote="proclaimer"]Sorry but that is so close I can't resist an edit
    -----------------------------------------------

They will be A listers as you put it in division 2 but certainly not enough will come to us to get us out of it with automatic promotion. When we need more we will get more as we've always done regardless of budget or financial considerations because our deluded fan base thinks we are something we aren't.
    Conversely what will Southampton do this season? Do you think with the squad/ lack of transfer appetite that you will surpass last season and make us wish we

I think all of Semens angry responses have proved my point beautifully, he's quoting bookies odds again...before the window has closed again
    HILARIOUS!!!!

It's the hope that always gets em...ALWAYS.

BESTEST!

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    Just thought I'd see if I could match certain posters constant references to Silverware, especially references to the cheating years ... Balls, done it again [/quote]

I noticed this too and laugh everytime I see him do it. For someone who never watches any of our matches, it seems such an odd reaction.

Maybe our silverware really did hurt him!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast