+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amusing

Amusing

I see some of your lot still come over to Fratton Faithful for a chuckle. I know you miss being able to play us in the big time but just be patient. That's always assuming the balloon doesn't go up at SMS. With the eurozone going t its up, the Liebherr assets could go elsewhere so maybe see you on your way down.You're not bookies favourites for a top 4 place.

re: Amusing

What's amusing is you lot coming over here thinking you can throw stones based on if, could, would, might & should scenario's, etc. Your latest one is very poor, as it goes.

But yes, the thread title - "amusing". Let's look at how much it's costing to get tickets for your big prestige friendlies against the mighty Grotspot & Chavant. £15 isn't it? A quid more than ours against Feyenoord! I did find that amusing, as did I your list of friendlies against mighty non-league opposition. You're all being fleeced, again! Yep, amusing. I'll go with hilarious, actually.

Keep looking up.

Not half as amusing as your could've, should've but didn't, history.

Loving your mediocrity.

Not half as amusing as your 'know we cheated, head in the sand, desperate for something to cling to'

Loving your karma.

No silverware?? Its the Southampton way

I seem to recall them achieving a second place, once. I think they lost out to Reading. Not certain but they may have won a prize for that and, if so, I would think it stands proudly in the middle of the room. You couldn't miss it.

Still, their future is, they tell us, glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist
    I seem to recall them achieving a second place, once. I think they lost out to Reading. Not certain but they may have won a prize for that and, if so, I would think it stands proudly in the middle of the room. You couldn't miss it.
    What have you ever won? Your club has only been in existence for 2 seasons. Or are you referring to the legacy of debt, charity theft, competing unfairly, instigating FFP, bankruping local businesses and the classic sh!t-or-bust mentality your previous entity is famed for?

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist
    Still, their future is, they tell us, glorious.
    For a pink panther, you really are green eyed!

Keep looking up!

Division four!

AGAIN!

...and you keep looking down. It's useful to know where you going to land, when the fall comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    What have you ever won? Your club has only been in existence for 2 seasons. Or are you referring to the legacy of debt, charity theft, competing unfairly, instigating FFP, bankruping local businesses and the classic sh!t-or-bust mentality your previous entity is famed for?

[/quote]

An entire football lifetime living in your rivals shadow with only achievements you've never seen to carp on about and, finally, after decades you get the chance to have your moment in the sun. Only for it to turn out to be a complete sham and everything tainted by cheating.

Now that is amusing.

I can't take taunting from Pompey fans seriously anymore, they are so far off the Southampton radar it's ridiculous, I can't remember their managers, and despite watching Sky Sports news daily, reading the local media and several national newspapers, I know nothing of any signings they may or may not have made, they don't even feel like proper rivals anymore.

Bournemouth however...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast