+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amusing

re: Amusing

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Blimey Proc either you're on a crusade or you've developed a compulsion to include the word 'cheating' in every post
    Just thought I'd see if I could match certain posters constant references to Silverware, especially references to the cheating years ... Balls, done it again [/quote]

I noticed this too and laugh everytime I see him do it. For someone who never watches any of our matches, it seems such an odd reaction.

Maybe our silverware really did hurt him!! [/quote]Have you got a job yet Jism? Or am I still paying your way?

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    Blimey Proc either you're on a crusade or you've developed a compulsion to include the word 'cheating' in every post
    Just thought I'd see if I could match certain posters constant references to Silverware, especially references to the cheating years ... Balls, done it again [/quote]

I noticed this too and laugh everytime I see him do it. For someone who never watches any of our matches, it seems such an odd reaction.

Maybe our silverware really did hurt him!! [/quote]Have you got a job yet Jism? Or am I still paying your way?[/quote]

Don't worry Fiddley, with the pay off I got it'll be a while till I start taking from the State.

There's rather too much decent sport on at the mo to get too heavily involved in job hunting (much to the annoyance of my Missus)

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart

Maybe our silverware really did hurt him!! [/quote]

Or maybe the cheating references and lack of any legitimate success in your lifetime hit home more !!

Did we establish that Hipper was Bladder?

I wondered who the hell is Hipper when I read that. Checking back I see that he was the OP.
    Definitely NOT me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123