+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's all became very boring

It's all became very boring

I reckon this might be it for me...I was hoping this forum might awaken from the doldrums and a few posters would return to post about our football club and the game in general...

The reverse is opposite ,certain posters on here have one aim and that is to provoke confrontation purely by the nature of their posts or to hijack posts from certain people...Tit for tat seems to be the general order of the day and to be honest it is boring the fu(king pants off me..

So why not stop all the bickering. Slagging off and insults and just get on with it, we can all be Tough sitting behind a keyboard can't we!!

I've no wish to get involved,we will lose posters, not gain them.

re: It's all became very boring

Stevo get yourself over to *********** mate. You are wasted on here. This is the first time I've looked on here for ages, and that c unt numbers is still on here, but no one's listening, so he's started posting to himself ffs what a tool

Stevo, You are showing signs of'selfimportantitis. Either go or stay but don't keep threatening. You are not Lionel Messi. We don't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1272
    I reckon this might be it for me...I was hoping this forum might awaken from the doldrums and a few posters would return to post about our football club and the game in general...

The reverse is opposite ,certain posters on here have one aim and that is to provoke confrontation purely by the nature of their posts or to hijack posts from certain people...Tit for tat seems to be the general order of the day and to be honest it is boring the fu(king pants off me..

So why not stop all the bickering. Slagging off and insults and just get on with it, we can all be Tough sitting behind a keyboard can't we!!

We've got people on here slagging off the Hammers Chat forum, the mob on Hammers Chat sl@gging off KUMB. Don't really think that's what forums are all about. All a little bit tedious tbh. And, in the words of Monty Python, it's all getting very silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyman

We've got people on here slagging off the Hammers Chat forum, the mob on Hammers Chat sl@gging off KUMB. Don't really think that's what forums are all about. All a little bit tedious tbh. And, in the words of Monty Pytho

1149 you are right,I am not Lionel Messi although I would very much like to be.Firstly I will decide if I will go or not go, all in good time my friend, all in good time.Secondly you state that " We don't really care" , other than yourself perhaps you could inform me who "we" are...I think you might struggle to find anyone other than yourself in that respect 1149!

If you care to look back over the many hundreds of posts on here you will see that our paths have never crossed in anger,in fact I am one of the very few left on this board who are prepared to engage in chat with you let alone tolerate you.Some of your posts are quite eloquent, some interesting and you do make many good points.

I am still prepared to chat football with you 1149,take it or leave it mate.have a good evening

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyman

We've got people on here slagging off the Hammers Chat forum, the mob on Hammers Chat sl@gging off KUMB. Don't really think that's what forums are all about. All a little bit tedious tbh. And, in the words of Monty Pytho

Quote Originally Posted by RedhammerII

Thought it was because of numbers and another poster you left anyway whiskey?

Don't worry. I've been Twitter stalked by BOS too.
    Left because of numbers? Nothing could be further from the truth mate. In fact I thought it was silly to ban the bloke but tolerate the rantings of a fruitcake who lost the plot from time to time and wished death, and worse, on fellow posters. You probably know who I mean.

My view has always been to ignore posts that are of no interest, not demand someone is banned simply for trying to be controversial. Isn't controversy what makes a forum anyway?

Be lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by RedhammerII

We've got people on here slagging off the Hammers Chat forum, the mob on Hammers Chat sl@gging off KUMB. Don't really think that's what forums are all about. All a little

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)