+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lansbury gone?

re: Lansbury gone?

Well we are hot stuff

It's up to the player now as to weather the deal happens.fawaz has tweeted @fawaz_alhasawi1: 2 weeks ago they've said I sold Antonio and today they said I sold Henry Lansbury. Who's next? Although he didn't get his right fawaz isn't selling unless the player wants to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    It's up to the player now as to weather the deal happens.fawaz has tweeted @fawaz_alhasawi1: 2 weeks ago they've said I sold Antonio and today they said I sold Henry Lansbury. Who's next? Although he didn't get his right fawaz isn't selling unless the player wants to leave.
    Lansbury has said before. He isn't interested in moving to Burnley (it is a **** hole after all)
    If any where, he'd like to go back down south, preferably in the prem.
    Fawaz isn't a complete idiot either. Personally, I cannot believe the gall of that club at times. The offers they make for players are always derisory, yet if you want one from them. It's an over inflated price or the toys come out of the pram.
    Stuff em.

I'm with Will. - view external link

Is Lansbury included in today's squad?

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Is Lansbury included in today's squad?
    Certainly is. Played in a 3 man midfield of Teshe, Mancienne and himself.

Credible 1-1 draw.
    Wonder if Ziga is still suicidal?

Only slashing one wrist now after that result against a prem team 11 select. Friday @ brighton will be the real test

From what I can gather discussions have been happening as Lansbury does want out, but this is just want being posted on Twitter (Alan Nixon etc). However, Forest are looking for a sizeable fee and that Jutkiewicz as part of the deal also. He will only go when Forest get what they want.

IMO he's a very good player but if his heart isn't at Forest get rid, didn't some of you say last year that his body langue seemed out of sorts? My only surprise is that it Burnley in that I had the impression he wanted to play in London.

He does want to play in London.
    Preferably in the prem.

However, if he sees a future at Burnley, he can **** off.
    However, Burnley have to show the money. They have it and ripped you off recently.
    We/Fawaz has said, no one leaves unless the manager and him say so.

re: re: Lansbury gone?

We certainly had Derbuy's trousers down over Shackell)....good player but £3.25 million and 35k-a-week over 3 years for a near 32-year-old is good business for the Clarets. Derby sold us Shackell for £1.1 million when they were paying him 7k a week, so by going back there he has QUINTUPLED his wages.

Financial lunacy...I hope they do a Leeds or Pompey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12