+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WELL I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO THE BILLIONAIRE IS

re: WELL I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO THE BILLIONAIRE IS

Moorlad: My posts are excellent and I would do great running the club.

Problem is none of the players would speak a word of English - most likely.

One benefit of that would be, they wouldn't have to listen to the fans or read the bellyaching on the MBs.

Agar is one of the original trust puppet masters, he's well in with the trust hierarchy and was part of Mileson's very destructive plan.

It's no wonder the admin on the other forum are deleting his and sending threatening PMs to folk, they'll be wanting to keep his involvement with the trust all hushed up. This is exactly why we need an independent forum.

Timothy you really do need to keep up

The Trust has been infaltrated by do gooding morons who dont even understand what a trust is for and seem to think its some sort of supporters club and are happy to let Story and his stooges destroy what some of us fought very hard for

I need to keep up? Ok.

Lapping not only attended matches with Agar (in the East Stand), but also was such a cozy bed fellow with the trust due to Agar's reference. Agar's involvement with Lapping and the trust is what the trust forum is trying so hard to censor.

Well then Timothy maybe youd like to explain to us Agars stance at the Trust meeting to approve Lappings plans becuse i dont know anyone who would describe them as bedfellows following his vehement objection to and encouragement of others to reject Lappings plans.

And the idiot who runs the other board is claiming in PMs to people whos posts he has removed is that hes had a legal warning and there is evidence to say the ENS and RC have had the same, do you really think all thats come from the Trust ?

Agar and Lapping haven't sat next to each other at matches so not sure where this has came from.

Barry, I think you need to read between the lines and stop believing everything you've been fed.

Mullen, Lapping & Agar definitely have attended games together.

Not for as long as I have been going they haven't.

There's no link between them and surely if they were bosom buddies Agar would of had Lapping working for him at the clubs hes been at which he hasn't.

Not sure what motive Agar would have to ridicule Lapping at the trust meeting and call him a fraud if they were supposedly friends.

Anyway the info I have been fed is that Agar asked to speak with Jenkins and co re a big investment opportunity shortly after that trust meeting. Jenkins didn't accept but Agar spoke to someone Jenkins knows well and got him onside and believes the billionaire is true. I don't know if the billionaire is real or not, i'm led to believe the given is from China and has had links previously to Stockport County , the Steve Bellis has been mentioned to me a few times as being the link man between the billionaire and the club.

Anyway don't shoot the messenger its only info ive been fed.

This lot Mullen?
    URL below...
    - view external link

Timothy nobody is feeding me anything i only found out about this because of a casual remark someone made to me at the FSA annual conference in Manchester a couple of weeks back and they certainly had no axe to grind and had no links to the club or city their links were at the other end of the chain.

So youre trying to tell us that KA dIdnt spend a considerable amount of time at that meeting along with AS trying to persuade people to vote against the proposal because i could of sworn i watched a video of them doing so.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)