+ Visit Leicester City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not much activity here?

re: Not much activity here?

Just my admiration and recognition for a people that have been fighting terrorism since 1492 and amazingly are still free albeit on a much smaller land base than they originally enjoyed.

Ah I see the sad little man awks aka basie and a dozen others is bitching about me again.
    There was only 1 mad mod at Forest and that was you. Little wonder you're banned.
    Btw the way how's the ice cream business?

It must be pretty fun surfing all the forums except your own. Good luck don't forget to hop over to Swindon - that's the exiles forum. Hahahaha.

Anyway I'll be back to Nottingham in October. Will also be popping around Ilkeston. Maybe I'll drop on you and the missus. It'll be a roar I tell you. Or maybe at the ground, do attend the games faithfully will ya, I'll be sure to be keeping a lookout for you. It'll be fun I'm sure - especially for me. Take care and see you soon - very soon. I'll be sure to send your good wishes to the guys at Virgin....

Hi Gruesome, how about lifting the ban on Greenjacket. We don't want our likes or dislikes of each other to affect innocent people, which is why I wonder who you've got it in for in Ilkeston. Just lay off him he's innocent as well.

Me here again Gruesome. I have often wondered who's the worst you or Tricky. I know you're the sickest but on tonight's performance Tricky is the dumbest. In the interests of justice and fair play just point him in the direction of these threads. Surely then it will sink into his thick skull that Greenjacket and I are not the same.

Ah gruesome I remember the gruesome stuff you do in the ice cream business. Ah the things you do for an ice cream and fudge. Hahahaha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)