+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fao bongo

re: Fao bongo

The 9/11 conspiracy hold a lot of weight now. There are so many things happen that didn't make sense. The buildings came down like a controlled demolition. 100s of people witnessed explosions coming from the basement prior to the collapse that suggests it was detonated as this is how you take a building down. These were the 1st steel structures ever to collapse through fire. Building 7 came down in a similar manor with very little damage. The building came down at free fall speed that also couldn't happen unless it was detonated. The concrete was pulverised into dust that wouldn't happen if it just collapsed how they said. All this got the publics backing to go into 2 wars and is still being used as a reason for being there. I could go on but I do understand the doubt.

The moon landings is a strange one and im not sure about it. It does seem odd that since the moon landings man hasn't been further out into space than the outer orbit that's about 200 miles. The moon is 250,000 mile

I googled 9/11 conspiracies bongo, there were at least 40, I briefly looked at 3 of which 2 were about how the buildings collapsed and the other was about the lack of activity from the airforce. The theme was the same tho, the American government knew it was going to happen and did nothing to stop it because it benefited them. Is that the theme across most of the theories?

I'm sure there are convincing arguments for these theories, but if the theme is America wanting justification for going to war and assuming for a minute they knew then there are easier ways of going about it, ways that don't make a superpower look incompetent, it could've just have easily backfired on them. If the people we put in charge have an agenda and the best way they can come up with to reach that agenda is making us feel vulnerable and like we should've voted for someone else whilst costing us billions then we're in a world of ****! I dunno mate, I hope such views are nonsense, I dread to think what would

I think the problem here is the miss trust of the people in power. We get lied to so many times and paranoia will set in but its a minefield trying to work out what's true and what isn't. Hence over 50% of people world wide are now questioning the official story of 9/11 and only 15% believe is was al-Qaeda that carried out the attacks. The people in government seem more like spokes people for large cooperation's and not here to represent us. It is scary I agree but the truth will not be found because for example Bush led the investigation and it wont be an independent enquiry. My hunch is their is a hidden agenda in all this and as you say used to put fear in us that ultimately controls us. Then they get the all clear to do what they like in the middle east on the basis there protecting us but at the same time making this world a very dangerous place with many country's now in chaos.

I did always wonder why the Russians didn't say anything about the moon landings but again my hunch

Again with the fake moon landings. I went through every single one of those points with you in great detail and yet you still cast doubt. There were literally thousands of people involved in the moon ventures around the world and again you conveniently leave out there were multiple moon landings not one. You suggest they were all faked? Of course the Russians would have jumped on it if they'd even had a slight suspicion of fakery. Believe me they were watching every step of the way and so were a myraid of others all over the world including Australia.

911 is interesting. Who was ever comfortable with the cosey relationship with the bush/ Rumsford administration and the Bin laden family. Interestingly a paper released under the freedom of information a few years ago showed that the American government at one time did in fact consider an act of domestic terrorism to garner support for an invasion of Cuba. It was called operation Northwoods or close to it. Try google it. I think there

Yes if the one was fake so were the rest. Remember oz once the rocket was in space they said over to Houston who took over. The thousands of people wouldn't have any knowledge of what Huston is doing. The deception would have started once the craft was in outer orbit and probably just stayed there for a few days. Put the film/movie on and come back down . To be fair its much easier to make a movie than actually going there. Its also a bit odd that since these landings man hasn't been further in to space than the outer orbit that's 200 miles up. We should be able to fly to the moon standing on our heads now but we don't. For some reason we didn't go back and no one else did either apart from the recent unmanned Chinese one. Maybe man cant go any further than 200 miles and they just dont think is good to tell us that were stuck here.

Oh for goodness sake. The missions were tracked on radar by several countries as well as independent observers. NASA even released information to the public explaining where third party observers could expect to see the various crafts at specific times according to scheduled launch times. Several unmanned probes have landed on the moon since and photographed the landing sites and identified equipment left behind. Why the hell would you fake several missions? For what purpose?

After multiple landings it was deemed unnecessary to go back simply because there is nothing of real interest there. There have been almost 350KG of moon rocks bought back from the moon that have been widely distributed outside of the US government and NASA.

Your flippant disregard for the brilliant minds and engineering feats that enabled these missions astounds me. They went into low orbit and simply turned the movie on?? You don't think the Russians were watching that? Not everything is a bloody conspi

You know what your probably right Oz and your points are valid. The Russians not dobbing them in is probably the best argument against the conspiracy but it is possible the US and Russian came to some understanding where Russia would also benefit from keeping quiet. It just doesn't sit right with me for several reasons. Why did Stanley Kubrick's widow come out and say he filmed it? I understand why we didn't go back because of cost ect but why hasn't man been any further than 200 miles up since? The Van Allen Radiation belts being the logical reason. No blast marks on the moon from the rockets?
    You might be right oz who knows but its not as black and white as you make out.

Bongo, keeping an open mind, acknowledging that anything is possible and not ignorantly accepting everything we're told is great, one would hope the majority of us think this way. Common sense and reasoning need to be applied, I choose to respect the opinions of professionals and experts over that of a lay persons ignorance for the most part.

Is it possible that man has never been to the moon? Yes
    Is it likely that it was all faked? No

Trying to Validate a theory by exclaiming that evidence could be faked, we've not been back in ages and the word of a dead mans wife is more meaningful than all the reports, footage, people involved, money spent and most importantly that the enemy never questions it suggests a want for conspiracy rather than looking at something with reasoning.

Where is it that you think we should go to that is further out than 200 miles? We've been to the moon and it's been decided that there is no reason great enough to justify the expense to go back. The nex

Surely with modern technology it would be easy to fly around in space now. Im sure there are lots of reasons man would venture past 200 miles. Even if was just to get better footage and photos of earth from space. All we have is a few probable photo shopped ones from hubble space station and some grainy images from the loony landings. The reason we dont get images of earth is because we dont go high enough to get the whole earth in the picture.
    i have a funny feeling we cant go higher than this and they dont want to tell us or the earth is either flat or hollow.

Eh?!

Flat or hollow, WTF! Where the hell did that come from? Hollow??? Why would you think it's possible it's hollow? Are there people that believe this?!

You know what, I don't want to know, this just turned into complete nonsense.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)