+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arsenal 0 West Ham 2 What's missing from this picture?

Arsenal 0 West Ham 2 What's missing from this picture?

Oh yeah, no ginger tw@t or his cOcksucking alter ego, Bowl of ****e.
    Funny that

re: Arsenal 0 West Ham 2 What's missing from this picture?

I will make your year and reply to you this once.

To start you need to answer my questions:
    Were you on footymad or *********** before? As I don't recognise you.
    Why are you obsessed with me?

Back to your post.
    You are not the brightest as most would recognise that I am no bowl of spuds.

The win was good and thoroughly enjoyed, but.....

I've just looked across west ham sites and I am slightly embarrassed by the euphoria. We caught them at a good time and took full advantage. We have beat Arsenal at a good time (first game) and some fans are wanting an open top us parade. have we come so low that a win at Arsenal makes our whole season? The reaction, imo, is way over the top.
    Good solid display, defended well, effort superb but you cannot get away from the fact that it was a very good time to play Arsenal. Aston Villa beat them first game last time.

If we are putting in displays, and results, like that 15 games in I will give credit. Lets wait and see.

The most

Predictable as ever But now with extra verbosity.
    Not interested in what you think, you tedious c*nt; just wanted to p1ss down your leg again. Speaking metaphorically, of course; don't get too excited.

F-uck off Alex , I know it must be frustrating doing a job that pays minimally with terrible hours and very few perks but trolling here under your alias isn't going to achieve anything, my advice would be to study and gain some qualifications if you don't want to do a job a trained monkey could do for the rest of your life , I know it must be degrading to have such a poor job but please don't take your frustration out here your spoiling a budding forum.

That's funny, I was saying much the same thing a couple of weeks ago to your ginger girlfriend. Copying my material, huh chimp? Isn't that how you style yourself? Oh sorry, it was champ, wasn't it?

You did give me a good laugh though, so thanks for that. Sorry to dissapoint but, by any of the usual means of keeping score, I'm pretty certain I would beat you hands down.

But budding forum???? This one used to be the best around, with many excellent posters. Now it's just you, your split personality and the occasional visitor who drops by to rip the p1ss out of you. Big achievement , sunny Jim, you must be really proud.

You go on shat chat wetting your knickers over numbers whilst maintaining you have no interest what he does on here and you accuse him and I of being the same person when you yourself has multiple usernames you're pathetic.

You serve coffee at all hours of the day for £7.20 an hour mate for some tesco funded Costa knock off and live in old Harlow with the rest of the animals you failed at life mate so the Bertie big boll-ocks routine ain't gonna wash Al now f-uck off

You're so easy to wind up, Chimp, it's almost cruel.
    I'll drop by next month to see how the Ginge/MiniGinge freakshow is getting on. Happy noshing.

OK see you in a month Alex. With tips hopefully you'll clear a grand this month , fingers crossed

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)