+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lansbury bid accepted

re: Lansbury bid accepted

Forest use to be a good solid club, unfortunately of late its become a joke club, a bit like Leeds. Burnley put in a £4 million bid on Tuesday for Landsbury which is accepted by the officials (whoever they are) at the Club. Fawaz then wades in. What the hell is going on. Very unprofessional.

Gotta say Fawaz is going to look even more of an idiot if Lansbury goes now...
    He's a joke anyway, everything I hate in a foreign owner.

Fee has been agreed according to SkySports Transfer Centre and terms are currently on going, can't believe it's Burnley.

I won't believe one word from SKY till I see the Fawaz tweet. I'd have assumed yesterday would have taught you that much.

However, if HL thinks Burnley is a move in the right direction for him, then bye bye.
    The place is a sh it hole, another 100 miles further away from his beloved London and pretty much makes him a hypocrite, when he said he wasn't even interested last January.

For us, it saves 25 k a week, another wad in the bank. 4 MILLION IS STILL A JOKE THOUGH.
    They want to pay 3 million, + add ons. Which equates to Derbys cheque for Sheckell, plus peanuts.
    FOR A 24 YEAR OLD, AGAINST A 32 YEAR OLD??????????????

If Gardner is coming back, I'm not that fussed about it. With Reid/Cohen back in training, it's manageable.
    If Burnley doesn't make him homesick , nothing will. He'd probably have a decent time in Hell. lol

If he is going to burnly i just don't understand his logic. Tricky your dead right on what you say, and I hope he falls flat on his face if he thinks they have a chance of going up again and they fail. it has got to have a money motivation. I just hope Antonio don't get the idea that he wants to go as we are going on freefall, because we are not without a chance despite what the doom and gloom merchants say

How many more leaving the Titanic...lol

Getting boring now simpleton. You was binned for it before. You've had three reprieves.
    If you insist on being a monochrome spammer, so be it.

We will only sell Lansbury IF we get a replacement for him so say Forest,

Es*** will keep you all updated chaps, News as it happens

Burnley are welcome to him along with his numerous bookings, suspensions and mediocre performances on the pitch.

The club is becoming a joke with it's shocking management, it's just Fawaz's expensive plaything. I'm not the least bit excited about this season, if things don't improve drastically this year then this will probably be my last season ticket. Show some PRIDE at all levels, on the pitch, training, management of the club as a whole, paying bills, etc, etc, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12