+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Redhammer - The advertising scandal

re: Redhammer - The advertising scandal

What's this about Doughboy? Who's Gary?

Sofa, the other site is dead apart from people who work there desperately trying to ignite it. The debate is atrocious and posters are not bothering. This has happened since I made the Betway issue public. Red tried to gloss over the issue but got found out when questioned and even admitted that he spoke to the owner and they agreed to make no other public comment. This plan was exposed when jameskel questioned them.
    The morgue-esque feel of the site compared to FM days is down to 2 things:
    (a) people don't like to be conned and my expose has upset a lot of posters.
    (b) lack of decent posters.

Red said they had earned no money from Betway. Well, to my knowledge, an affiliate (the sites owners) are paid every time a forum member clicks a Betway link and signs up.
    The owners admitted they will, and have, used free tickets from the sites advertising.
    The site owner admitted that he wants members to sign up to Betway and fritter away their extremely hard earned money so he can ful

I think you are letting your ego run away with you a bit ginge.. you actually exposed nothing really did you. But so long as you think that's the case you just keep on plugging away in your quest.. oh and Gary is Mr glitter aka bowl the n0nce.

Read the amended post above and please advise what is incorrect.

Also, before I made this public Red continually, very, very craftily, kept plugging Betway without admitting that they were affiliates.

Signed Roger Cook

Ian it's very easy to judge people by your own standards but we don't all invent stories as you do , I am not in charge of content that is one of my two partners domain my primary role is to generate revenue through the shop and advertising as I have ten years experience in online retail. I've never slated Gonzo for trying to make money I've made lots of it and intend to make a small return on my new hobby. I think the problem with Gonzo is his I'm everybody's mate who does this out of the kindness of my heart stance when the reality is he wanted to cash in from day one , why can't he just be honest ? He always had eyes on the top job and was constantly in kirkups pocket before the man is ruthless.

Ps 1149 Fe4ever is desperate doughboy.

Good spot with Doughboy.

All that data usage for 2 sites - Tesco must pay very well now.

No £7.20 per hour working anytime between 3-23.00 a real bad gig. He probably gets free airport WiFi.

Oh dear you really are deluded. Both of you. You really do need to move on.
    Fe4 has been here for years and definitely not DB.
    but obviously you know better.
    Have a good day chaps and keep off that dark Web bowl..

Over 600 views on a quite forum would suggest there is no delusion regarding the Betway scandal.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)