+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Redhammer - The advertising scandal

Redhammer - The advertising scandal

So, I was correct.

I just visited and saw Jameskel question you on Betway.

The pressure was on and you felt the need to reply.

I was correct and, imo, you are not telling the full story to your members.

You even admit that after I publicly shamed the site regarding your Betway affiliateship you privately spoke to the owner and decided not to make the information public. Imo blatant brushing it under the carpet hoping it would not be mentioned again. Alistair Campbell would be proud.
    Jameskel scuppered those plans.

You need to make the full details public as, imo, the sites reputation has taken a MASSIVE hit.

re: Redhammer - The advertising scandal

Reputation !!! Have you seen the cun-ts female version of gabby logan on you take shi-t about the game the cubs could do a better job. That Gonzo prick is a ringer for dippy Dave from the Royle familyand sounds like a right mug then there's a bloke styling himself on Bin Laden who's actually alright he should ditch the other two.

Red, seeing as you are visiting, your thoughts on the OP please or have you and the other workers at Betway subsidary privately spoke and agreed to brush it under the carpet again?

You owe the users a full explanation and , as they know you are visiting today, silence would speak volumes.

I reckon betway are applying the pressure that's why guest posters are allowed back because everyone knows shat chat is slowing down rapidly since the power players left. I hope that fat slimy fuc-k Gonzo and that effeminate nervous little queer red sink like the titanic

Power players !!!! It's a message board you dullard... hahahaha

OK Ian let's put it another way so posters of value and not washed out old junkies like yourself and dullard like WHU and ironworks that might as well be cloned

Your rambling doesnt really make sense. Are you sure its not you thats not a bit strung out. Hahaha you think you know me.. you don't know anything about me..
    Mr glitter the power player hahaha
    You do make me laugh.
    Keep up the good work..
    oh I see your new site is coping well with high traffic flow..
    Comedy gold. Hahah

The new site is not launched yet Ian. Are you saying Ian you haven't consumed quite a few drugs in your lifetime ?

Thus speaks the creepy, stalking sock puppet with a split personality

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)