+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Youth - Lansbury - Blackstock

Youth - Lansbury - Blackstock

Gotta be said our youth players played really well tonight. Espcially Burke and Grant. Walker needs someone along side him though I think.

Lansbury showing tonight why we can't sell him he was man of the match.

Blackstock is no longer up to standard. Especially when he's played upfront on his own. We need two upfront at home at least.

re: Youth - Lansbury - Blackstock

Grant looked quality when he came on.looked up for it and got stuck in and he has a quality first touch.grant played well and was full of running,looked a bit leggy just after half time but he will be very good.walker was good when he came on,not easy being so young and up top on your own but all the same did very well.
    Lansbury was immense tonight.does he really want to go?im not sure but hats off to him for being in the right frame of mind unlike someone else.

If we sell both Antonio and Lansbury I will demand a refund on my season ticket and never go to a Forest game again.

Your thread started so well Scott, I read the first post and agreed with it all.

But then you post tripe like "I will demand a refund on my season ticket and never go to a Forest game again.".... Really Scott, selling 2 players, is enough to prevent you going to watch Nottingham Forest, should we be in the top flight and winning trophies in 10 or 20 years time?!?!

Or is that just more hyperbole and garbage?

He's threatened that about 12 times now, in the 5 years I've known him. Always knew he was a queen, but he loves being a drama queen as well.

It'll will just prove how tin pot we are if we allow them both to go. You wouldn't see Derby do it.

How can you sell Lanbury after the starts he's made this season? Why is that jock in charge willing to let him go?

You wouldn't see Derby do it.

You would at the end of this campaign when they F up again