+ Visit Scunthorpe United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millwall game

Millwall game

Despite the deficiencies within the squad and the terrible performance at Wigan I'm expecting a positive response and result tomorrow. I think Millwall have as many problems in defence as we have and provided we can keep hold of the ball and move it quickly we can cause them plenty of problems. I'm going for a 3-1 win with goals from Madden, Hopper and Laird.

re: Millwall game

I'm hoping for a backlash from the Iron, two or three goals and a clean sheet. Would like to see Van Veen, Henderson, or even Sean Mac on the scoresheet. The gate should be above 4000, because everybody wants to watch their team at home against Millwall, and they usually have a fair few travelling fans too.

UTI

Well the backlash never happened but you did get your clean sheet.
    Overall an interesting game with chances on both sides but you should have won with your penalty.

Attendance could have been better but with our dip in form we only took the best part of 400 to your place whereas at the start of the season we took 1,500 to Shrewsbury.

See you down the Den in Jan.

Yes, an interesting enough game with plenty of goalmouth action at both ends and I though we just about edged it. Looked like a couple of mid-table teams in terms of quality though.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)