+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Easter rd

Easter rd

what an awesome facility (you spoiled b@#stards) its good to see the progress that 30 yrs have brought , just need to bring the team up to speed now!! My son and I loved every min of our visit!! I can rip on the hibs mgmt. sometimes but on this part they get a high5 !!!

re: Easter rd

Glad you enjoyed it Macc.

I completely forgot, or me and the Oldman could have met you for a pint before it.

Yeah, Easter Road is stunning now.

Is this how you remember it? (see link)

Glad you got a win, wasn't the best but it'll do.

Did you go up to the training centre?? If you had emailed and told them you were visiting from the US after 30 years, they might have given you a tour.

What pubs did you go in. - view external link

re: Easter rd

aye steve that's exactly how I remember it.... see my reply to the Hibs v Morton post match that you put up! we end3ed up in the Hibs supporters club....had a few pints with the emerald hibs club members , great time!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)