+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stevie Mays to sign !!! Itk

re: Stevie Mays to sign !!! Itk

Good judges on here have been punting Bradshaw for months. Walsall at that time wanted £400k and my mate said our management allegedly thought him overpriced. They reportedly now want one and a half million so we've missed the boat there.

We wanted a shed load more than we eventually settled on for Alfie.

What's Bradshaw's contractual situation as this will have a major bearing on any transfer fee, assuming we are interested.

Could be true the May thing. Wednesday seem to be in for Hooper from Norwich so May won't be getting many starts at all and will need a loan move

I just feel if Stevie May ends up with us his career will take off.

It's not worked out for him at Hillsborough but I just get the feeling he's a much better player than they've seen.

May will be going out on loan if wednesday get their new striker, so why not us?

Think I'd rather us try and sign him permanently if possible. On loan with a permanent agreement in place.

They'd have him back in a shot if he started banging goals in I reckon.

Ive heard that Wednesday are listening to offers to loan or buy, i think we should test the water a bit and go in with low offer and see what they want.

It wasn't the transfer fee we become unstuck with the last time we tried to sign him it was the wages May wanted so not sure that will have changed. So can only see a loan approach the most likely if we are at all interested.

I think I'd rather have him up front alongside JCH than Derbyshire, even May can't keep missing open nets from 3 yards.
    It's just not going to happen though.

I think he will be on a higher wage at Wednesday then what we would pay but he's not gonna find another big club while he hasn't proved himself yet so whoever he goes to, i think he will have to cut his wages a bit unless it's Celtic or Rangers. I think Stevie May is a similar type of player to Derbyshire but alot younger with lots of ability so i would much prefer May.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast