+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I am back.

I am back.

Posted on another message board yesterday for the first time in a log while since the SAFC world site went down, and Andy told me that this was up and running again, So thanks Andy, mind you it took some remembering my log on details hence the D1ckie account(mods you can bin that D1ckie account as I won't need it now).Can I sign up for the prediction league still?

Well there have been so many changes over the last couple of seasons but we still have the perennial struggle to push on. Nine years in the premier league yest every season fees like we are he struggling newbies. It has to change. Three weeks ago I was in really positive mood that we would get off to a good start. Thirty minutes in and my Whats App account was bombarded with mags having a laugh, there was at least five of them in a row!!

The clear the air stuff this week both the playing staff and from the Chairman was a positive move as the players put a shift in yesterday, albeit with some cracks visible. The fans we

re: I am back.

Great to have you back mate. It's like nothing ever changed.

.. welcome back mate..

Welcome back Dickie.....board rescued back from the smelly mag

Aye welcome home Dickie! Welcome, Come on in and Close the Door..

great to see you back dickie