+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Pet Gripes

re: O/T Pet Gripes

I don't expect to jump the queue, that would be a tad presumptuous...but it is a small courtesy that I have extended to many so is always appreciated when it is extended.

It is more like a single or couple of items that triggers the courtesy not fewer.

Yes we do have express checkouts, we even have barcode scanning and electronic cash registers ...ration books and trading stamps have just been phased out recently.

People who have pet gripes with Cyclists!

Had to post that reply, '71 would expect nothing less

Jazz. Pointless.

People who like Phil Collins.

"Parents" who seem to pay more attention to their pet dogs wellbeing rather than their children's.

Tracksuits.

Nick "let's talk about me" Grimshaw.

Any other Radio One DJ.

Spitting.

People who wear glasses when they don't need them.

Sky.

The way Lenny Henry snores on the Premier Inn advert.

Folks that deem 1p, 2p and 5p coins are not worth bending down to pick up if dropped.

Then again, their loss, my gain !

Car owners who leave the dealership decals in the back window

Mums who carry their kid's scooter or bike back from school because the little oik can't be bothered to ride it home

Just about all the above.

Most football pundits and commentators, especially Adrian Chiles. Footballers whose every other word when interviewed is "definitely".

'Text Speak', and idiots that say "nothink" instead of "nothing"!

"Folks that deem 1p, 2p and 5p coins are not worth bending down to pick up if dropped.

Then again, their loss, my gain !"

That would explain the reason for the sticky, half chewed gum on the bottom of both your shoes, as I noticed at the Bluebrick last December, Sweeney!

"Mums who carry their kid's scooter or bike back from school because the little oink can't be bothered to ride it home."

I've noticed that over here too Sweeney, makes you wonder what lesson the parent is passing on to his son about sucking it up and commitment!

So called travellers who desecrate wherever they park, ,total scumbags.
    Drivers who haven't heard of giving way to the car approaching from the right
    Singing Groups calling themselves Bands. Surely Bands have to have a drummer,guitars,etc and a lead singer backed by the Band or is that just a 60's thing, not in my book !!!

Exhausts on cars that are loud and you can hear them from a few streets away.

Football authorities who change fixtures at short notice.

Hypocritical "do as I say, not as I do" moderators on football forums

Cutting and pasting

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)