+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BOBs Midweek Games:

BOBs Midweek Games:

Coming thick and fast these not like the pampered Premiership games with teams having 60 odd in their squad to play around with yet complain about playing too many games........ Wimps.

Been reading the drivel on CM and some think MK are in for a tonking even after our poor performance against Wendy yet being fortunate to come away with a win, I'm beginning to think that board is full of St Theodores, Barden and Burnley wood school children, or should I have said Basnet Street infants ?

Preston's turn to give Bristol City a good beating, don't let us down gards, I'm sure Gaz and Laz would like it a lot.

Derby travel to goal fest Reading, looks a hard one after them heavily beating Ipswich but I think Derby will come out of it O.K.

Millwall on their travels again at Port Fail. good luck claw/Lion, where is Lion ? anyone know ?

bastids bucking the trend again and playing when most are not, hopefully you'll pick up the points in Shepherds Bush but I don't think so.

Ga

re: BOBs Midweek Games:

Will be joining the thread on Tuesday Alto, if you are running one..I for one think the Franchise are quite a good team and will be hard to beat,so I will settle for another close encounter with us snatching a one goal victory..

Burnley v MK Dons....... 3-1 I hope it's 4-1

Preston v Bristol City..... 2-1 lets hope so and give Cotterill the stick he desrves. SMALL TOWN IN SWINDON ETC

Reading v Derby....... 1-2 what after reading beat the Tractor Boys 4-0 more like 4-1

Port Vale v Millwall.... 1-2 spot on with the wall revival

Wed:

Q P R v bastids..... 3-1 hahaha you wish 1-1

Sam Vokes again gets a start ahead of Hennings, Some folk including me think Vokes is not a shadow of himself, personally I have never rated him anyway.

Burnley:
    1 Tom Heaton; 27 Tendayi Darikwa, 4 Michael Duff, 5 Michael Keane, 6 Ben Mee; 21 George Boyd, 14 David Jones, 37 Scott Arfield, 11 Michael Kightly; 9 Sam Vokes, 7 Andre Gray.
    Subs: 22 Matt Gilks, 23 Stephen Ward, 34 Tom Anderson, 15 Matt Taylor, 24 Chris Long, 18 Rouwen Hennings, 2 Matt Lowton.

MK Dons:
    1 Dave Martin, 12 Jordan Spence, 5 Kyle McFadzean, 6 Anthony Kay, 3 Dean Lewington (c), 14 Samir Carruthers, 39 Diego Poyet; 38 Rob Hall, 9 Dean Bowditch, 7 Carl Baker;
    11 Simon Church.
    Subs: 2 Lee Hodson, 4 Matt Upson, 13 Sam Gallacher, 18 Sergio Aguza, 17 Daniel Powell, 29 Charlie Burns, 31 Josh Murphy

Ref: K Wright

Dean Marney on ClaretsPlayer, strange as he is said to be very quiet and shuns many interviews.

Come on you clarets .. Let's be having another three points..

Evening Alto.. I'm back off my long break now,so I've dug the prayer mat out for tonight. Lol

Evening Alf, hopefully we wont need the prayer mat, hope you enjoyed your summer travels.

Cannot work out which way we are attacking as Bird was very vague when announcing it, probably creaming himself with Marney next to him.

Cardiff 0 Hull City 1

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast