+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joinerpat

re: Joinerpat

Tell him not to use all that pain relief ..he may require some at 4.45pm on saturday ..

Good to hear.

Up-date on Pat's condition, I went to visit him yesterday afternoon he still having fluid drained from his chest apparently it wasn't a punctured lung it is a collapsed lung (Bloody Chinese whispers) anyway cut a long story short he's well on the mend now and all being well they should remove the drain over the weekend and he could possibly be home on Monday, I passed on all you kind wishes and get well messages to which he was very grateful. He said he was looking forward to listening to the game today I said the way we are playing unless you want a relapse I'd give it a miss

Great stuff Millster. All the best to Pat and I pray he has a smooth recovery.

I hope that Pat is mending up nicely. I have a special surprise and have arranged for Shebby Singh to call round. Now that Shebby isn't stealing a living from Rovers he makes his money by performing strip-o-grams. Enjoy.

A big thank you to Russ & everyone for the get well wishes, Not fully recovered as yet but it is great to be home.

Good man, pleased to hear it was not as bad as we thought it was, take it easy.

Great news Pat.. Glad to see you are on the mend mate..

Yet another appointment at Burnley hospital on Tuesday, lung still not fully inflated some fluid and blood may have to be drained,,Feeling ok but a tad short of breath.

Got to say, the care I have recieved is from a lot of Burnley staff, both at Blackburn and Burnley, They are absolute darlings.

Glad to hear you're on the mend Pat, but Burnley people being darlings? Have you heard of Redbeard and Stan? Both a pair of chunts, even that Alfie likes to finger blast his sister. Just be careful round them pal, after all, you cant trust 'em......

Been that long since I posted Milly was ill at the time

Good to see both Pat and Milly posting again....oh and the rest of the weirdos.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)