+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burnley 24th October

Burnley 24th October

I see that they have been allocated the full Darwen End , although I would imagine the lower tier wings will be kept empty , as well as the front 4 or 5 rows .
    What is the travel situation ?
    Coaches compulsory or not ?

re: Burnley 24th October

Probably but it has not been announced yet, with the game going ahead on a Saturday rather than the usual Sunday coach pick up points are harder to get as the usual places are full of shoppers. The full end will not be sold as they will only sell as many tickets as can be on the buses that need to be parked in the secure parking area.

I dont think they have Needle...they ve been given the Darwen end but exactly how much is yet to be announced .

Logistically "bussing" in 7000-7500 fans would be a nightmare. Think theyve struggled getting enough buses together for past allocations of 4000-4500...7000 fans would be well over a 100 buses.

Edit...beat me to it Yorky ..

All coach again, can't see too many going, £41 adult including the coach when it's on telly, not for me, first derby I will have missed since the mid 60s. Reckon we will struggle to sell 3000 this time. There is a pick up in Blackburn this time, well Whitebirk to be accurate.

Not for me either..

Its about time both sets of fans got together and boycotted this game and the return .the police or whoever came up with that idea are taking the p(ss making people go on coaches .. I mean to say £41 to be bussed in and probably a few hours before the match starts to watch a crappy championship game .. Just not worth it in the long run.. Personally i cant see Burnley selling all their allocation for this game..

I'm suprised that any Dangly will be able to pull himself away from finger blasting his sister....

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    I'm suprised that any Dangly will be able to pull himself away from finger blasting his sister....
    Im quite partial to rimming geordie girls .. They love it up em..

Alfie, you're always welcome in my house.

Well I couldn't do it in the end, plus mate talking me into it, so see you all there in 2 weeks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)