+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most infuential person in your life that you dont know

Most infuential person in your life that you dont know

For me its moojiji. He has taught me so much over the past few years. - view external link

re: Most infuential person in your life that you dont know

Austin Powers lost that in one of his movies

He's just built a lovely home in Portugal and charges $35 for live internet group hook ups. Nice work if you can get it. I strained through ten minutes of that video. "Throw away your anxiety. Throw away your fear" blah blah blah. He tries too hard to look peaceful and wise. Another self anointed guru. The Indians don't think much of him either but hey ho if he appeals to you all good.

For me Gary Larson.

Wrong board btw.

Without a doubt Bongo it's you. I read what you post and I always feel better about myself.

Maybe he is wise and peaceful? he has to live somewhere as well so why not a nice house in portugal.

Bongo : Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar also known by his spiritual, Shrii Shrii Anandamurti

I would be interested to know your opinion after you check his discourses, theorys etc ,but what ever you find he is much much more!!

Interesting question bongo, one I don't have an answer to, can't think of anyone i don't know that particularly influences my life unless you include inventors etc.

Do you mean something specific like spiritually, ethically, morally etc?

Watched a bit of your link, thought it was the ramblings of a stoner at first. All that peace, love and serenity stuff sounds lovely and idilic, but its unrealistic for the average joe to live like that, but f it helps someone in some way then cool.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad
    Maybe he is wise and peaceful? he has to live somewhere as well so why not a nice house in portugal.
    Why would you edit your reply 24 hours later? Strange.

Hey look if he preaches piece and love it's all good. Self respect and decency. It's not complicated. But does he live his life accordingly? Sadly, few do. The world is powered by bull****.

Hmm probably Jacques Cousteau and Joy Adamson for me.

Oz, love Larson - I've got books of his collections ...

Btw. No idea when Bongo edited his post but it might be a gremlin thing? I've had posts saying they were edited a fortnight after I'd actually done it.

I'd add more but I'm watching myself type again and I want to hit send before I get timed out

Im not sure why it showed up as an edit oz.

Mcvillan... can be anyone really. I think Mooji helped me get rid of my ego and understand who i really am. We identify ourselves with our wealth body and experiences ect but that's not who we really are because they change every day or disappear. Every time he talks about the source i keep thinking HP though. To reach the source you need to meditate and you will find the real you that is i.

Balanbam... I had a little read about him and watched a bit on youtube but found it hard to follow in Urdu (i think). Im still learning about it and found mooji easier to listen too than most gurus. I do wish i understood it better about i but its early days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)