+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Crystal Palace

O/T Crystal Palace

Looks like Pardew is doing a cracking job, even when they are below par they can get a result.
    Admittedly, the opposition today will probably be the worst they will face all season but I reckon the fans are laughing all the way home.
    "Tony who?" they are all thinking.
    They dodged a bullet when the tactically inept dinosaur walked out and finally found his level.

Horses for courses, I say

re: O/T Crystal Palace

Don't get me wrong, Pulis did have Palace playing to a decent level. Once Pulis had walked out, Warnock didn't last long, but Pardew steadied the ship. Pardew has taken Palace to another level and they play very good attacking football.

Back to Pulis, if ever there was a perfect match for each other, a managerial dinosaur joined together with a club who's fans are voted as 'ugly'. Ugly football for ugly folk.

How's yer neck - view external link

Looks like it's started the Hokey Cokey over the dark side again, all together now ...

In, out, in, out, you shake it all about

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Don't get me wrong, Pulis did have Palace playing to a decent level. Once Pulis had walked out, Warnock didn't last long, but Pardew steadied the ship. Pardew has taken Palace to another level and they play very good attacking football.

Back to Pulis, if ever there was a perfect match for each other, a managerial dinosaur joined together with a club who's fans are voted as 'ugly'. Ugly football for ugly folk.

How's yer neck

You should have a look over there

Worst football ever, PULIS OUT, the blokes a clown, I used to like him but...,ruining our club, get Pearson in, etc, etc.

You can almost see why Berahino wanted out.

I think the forum posters on bennie mad are slowly coming round to Rainbowturn's way of thinking.

There's some great threads on there tonight, not forgetting Des and his Wolves thread

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    I think the forum posters on bennie mad are slowly coming round to Rainbowturn's way of thinking.

There's some great threads on there tonight, not forgetting Des and his Wolves thread
    When I saw the title about doing a runner, I thought the coward was going to post about the time one of his fellow posters put him in his place, he replied with 'adios' and went into a strop, reappearing some days later with his tail between his legs. To me that's what you call doing a runner.

Silly me though, I should have realised it was yet another anti Wolves thread

It's a good job you're banned from their newcy, replying to des would be classed as a bite

I notice Eve has his first bite of the night.
    Shame it's just a tiddler like troch.

Edit: Make that one HUGE bite for the 'dingle dickhead'

Sandwell tempers are rising.

Quote Originally Posted by snod82
    Looks like it's started the Hokey Cokey over the dark side again, all together now ...

In, out, in, out, you shake it all about
    West Brom are, without doubt, the worst footballing side in the Premier League. Villa and Sunderland are woeful but at least try and play but Albion are dreadful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf
    I notice Eve has his first bite of the night.
    Shame it's just a tiddler like troch.

Edit: Make that one HUGE bite for the 'dingle dickhead'

Sandwell tempers are rising.

The latest tonight is that the corner flags are to blame for their latest defeat. So in recent years we've had:

The shirt
    The shorts
    The socks
    The corner flags

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)