+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why has Steve Evans just talked himself out of

re: Why has Steve Evans just talked himself out of

I suspect the first remit for the new manager will be to keep us in the Championship this season.
    Inevitably he will have to try to do this with the current squad, maybe with the addition of a couple of loans and possibly one or more permanent signings in January.
    If he achieves his first remit the next key stage will presumably be to build a sustainable future for the club around a squad that is not built on sand (ie with a lot fewer loan signings who can be recalled by their parent clubs when we've got them fit and they are playing well).
    When Tony Stewart was interviewed live by Rob Staton on Radio Sheffield last Friday he indicated quite strongly that the board would be seeking to appoint a manager who could build the club from the bottom up and develop young players through the academy system.
    This is an admirable vision for the future and, if successful, would stabilise the club.
    It is also an extremely difficult remit for a club of our size particularly as we have some way

Really? He could sell sand to the arabs.

Or a pup to an Italian?

Have you sat back and thought why he left? did he just have a argument and parted.or was he sacked. or did he leave before he was pushed.??. if he did leave before he was sacked. that must have been something detrimental to Rotherham.so why wish him well.but if he left because of a argument. good luck. some people out side of the club knows what went on. may be something halford said on twitter other week. may have some truth about it.Who knows what went off.I was a big fan of Evans,my opinium now I don't like him .I don't wish him well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12