+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .. Dick's Out ..

.. Dick's Out ..

.. love the falla .. wish him the best of luck ..

*Andyj, Aka bigbigBob

re: .. Dick's Out ..

Fat Sam in................. unlucky

We are stable in our instability...

.. agree, we are consistently crap at the start the season and at getting a new manger for the Mags game .. like Sam, think he did OK for West Ham ..

you wont be saying that for long.

.. he sorted you lot out .. layed the foundations for a decent team you have now ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73

*Andyj, Aka bigbigBob
    *sound of penny dropping. Doh!

Wouldn't have had that pop at the end of me post if I'd realised. I get on with you and Pat both so I'm staying out of that one.

thats what the pundits & papers would have you believe . The truth is very different..

Quote Originally Posted by carpinhammer
    thats what the pundits & papers would have you believe . The truth is very different..
    Aye-the media are in thrall to Fat Sam in pretty much the same way they were to Pardew. Regardless of how we were playing it was 'he's done a brilliant job, horrible, mean Geordies with their unrealistic expectations'...aye, 50-odd thousand decades and decades after we won anything of note, we're impatient us lot, like. From what I could tell of Allardyce from watching you and reading a couple of your forums, he was still picking his favourites no matter how badly they were playing, serving up sh!te football and having a go at the fans. Only played 'proper' footy when his job was on the line and he moved Downing inside for a while.

The media f.ucking love Fat Sam but, Andy, I guarantee you'll come to despise him.

Luckily our derby record is strong when you've just got a new manager in....

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity

*Andyj, Aka bigbigBob
    *sound of penny dropping. Doh!

Wouldn't have had that pop at the end of me post if I'd realised. I get on with you and Pat both so I'm staying out of that one. [/quote]

.. don't worry mate, I think this was a little less obvious than I thought .. the odd bit of stick is par for the course. I really don't take it all too seriously ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast