+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: what a pity

what a pity

what a shame Magnoma couldn't finish like that 4 games ago
    It is beginning to look like a poor result against the vile
    KRO

re: what a pity

Dunno I thought we did the best we could - the game went pretty much as I thought it might. Weak challenge on the CF for the goal; otherwise we might have brought them back to St Andrews for a decent money spinner. But the vile do look pretty dire and I think Stateside and his mates are in for another Winter of Discontent.

to be fair Grealish came on and turned the game
    he came on against stoke and nothing happened

That's because the vile aren't very good and Grealish is another version of Graeme Hick -good when the goings good but otherwise... David Dunn was a better player. A much better player.

Plus he needs a compass I think

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)