+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Bongo and the End of the World

re: FAO Bongo and the End of the World

Good question and it's not a straight forward answer.
    Firstly I believe in Bigfoot because of the thousands of eye witness accounts and hundreds I've listen to too. I believe lots of them are genuine encounters. Also the Paterson gimiln film also confirms it for me.
    You might think the interdimentional bit is a bit far fetched. but it's not if you believe in stuff like that.
    I believe in ghosts Angels guardians God/source ETs that go in and out of different dimension. Many people have had phichic contact with Sasquatch and I believe the story's. The messages sent from the Sasquatch people are in line with my beliefs both spiritually and historically. What they say makes sense to me.
    If you listen to Delores Cannon you would understand where I'm coming from. She makes more sense than anyone I've listened to. It's like all my beliefs over the past few years amalgamated into one.

You've not really given me any further insight there bongo.

I can kinda understand each belief individually -

Believing in Bigfoot, doubt it but a possibly.
    Believing in other dimensions, OK fine.
    Believing in human psychics, no chance but there are lots of believers.

Just not sure how/why you could believe in a claim that puts them all together?! Is the tying it all together with the popular belief that we are damaging that planet that sells it to you? If the claimed message from Bigfoot was different, for example, they were looking forward to global warming kicking in properly because more of their offspring would survive. Would that change anything for you, would you still believe the claims they were dimension hopping psychics?

No it's not the environment issues although it does make sense. It's the et connection with several people I've listened too like Steven Greer and Delores Cannon who believe the star people have contact with people through telethapy.
    I have a friend who is psychic and has spoke to ETs and several beings from different dimensions. Also my friends mom is also a medium and many many people see spirits and ufos. I'm fascinated with the way the mind works and I think it's the next step in our evolution. Many people have contacted the ancient ones (Bigfoot) through telethapy and the information received is the same as what Steven Greer and Delores Cannon talk about. I'm studying hypnotherapy and I do believe there is a link with the subconscious mind and contacting different beings such as guardian angel.
    The Sasquatch being psychic and a highly evolved being isn't that fair fetch to me. To stay hidden from thousands of trail cameras and photography would require special gifts. This is w

Ive been climing this pyramid for a while now. I think you and oz might be at the curious level. I'm at the Awake level and want to get into the enlightened level.
    Your both open minded but expect a decent argument and facts and that's fair enough. I know oz had an outer body experience.
    With the mind there is no facts so it's hard to prove it. You can do past life hypnotherapy and see what you were in past lives. What's that all about! If that's true it means your consciousness travels on after we pass on. If that's true there could be loads of consciousness floating about that we can't see.
    Probably one of the biggest unanswered questions ever known to man.

The brain/mind is a wondrous thing that we'll probably never quite understand and at the same time can never totally trust.

I believe that lots of people that say they've witnessed unbelievable events actually believe what they're saying, essentially they're not lying/making up stories, they're just mistaken. Myself and friend once seen a gorilla on the roof of a building on an industrial estate in Minworth! I know what I saw, it was a gorilla and it roared at us but there's no way it could have been a gorilla!

You have some strange beliefs with infuriating reasoning which for some reason I find fascinating but I do worry that at some point someone is going to convince you to hand over all your money to build a sanctuary for fairies

I realise I'm not going to change your mind on your beliefs but the thing that grates me is your reluctance to accept official statements (moon landings etc) but your willingness to accept all manor of fantastic theories/stories. What's that a

Bongo as you said ''I am on the Awake level''. How will you get to 'Enlightened' level?

[quote="McVillan79"]The brain/mind is a wondrous thing that we'll probably never quite understand and at the same time can never totally trust.

I believe that lots of people that say they've witnessed unbelievable events actually believe what they're saying, essentially they're not lying/making up stories, they're just mistaken. Myself and friend once seen a gorilla on the roof of a building on an industrial estate in Minworth! I know what I saw, it was a gorilla and it roared at us but there's no way it could have been a gorilla!

You have some strange beliefs with infuriating reasoning which for some reason I find fascinating but I do worry that at some point someone is going to convince you to hand over all your money to build a sanctuary for fairies

I realise I'm not going to change your mind on your beliefs but the thing that grates me is your reluctance to accept official statements (moon landings etc) but your willingness to accept all manor

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00
    Bongo as you said ''I am on the Awake level''. How will you get to 'Enlightened' level?
    Good question and I will try and answer the best I can.

1) Have a closer relationship with God.
    2) Meditate more and learn to listen and connect with my subconscious mind and not my consious mind that's full of doubts, fear, worry and negativity.
    3) love more
    4) make people happy and not sad. Help people with love and kindness.
    5) rid myself of the circle of Karma I'm in

Bongo : You say to meditate more , if you meditate are you using a mantra? A mantra works with an idea, what is your object of ideation? What method do you use?

Hello Balanbam.

Im using hypnosis and i feel it gets you to the same state as a mantra technique would. Im studying hypnotherapy and i record my voice to get me into this state. Obviously hypnotherapy is hypnosis used for therapy and healing. Ive written and recorded a spirit guide one for myself so i can contact God/source spirit guides or who ever i like when i need advise or help. Its also worked on several people ive hypnotized and its been a very emotional experience for people ive practiced on.
    Ive been reading and watching lectures from Delores Cannon recently who past away last year but used a similar techniques with fascinating results.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)