+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FAO Bongo and the End of the World

re: FAO Bongo and the End of the World

Bongo : here is something for you.

To find it search
    Rami Levy Rabbi Kid With Near-Death Experience https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/

The kid speaks his truth ,its not made up ( Its in hebrew with english sub tittles )

That's scary! I don't enjoy stuff like this and again puts fear into people. Why are so many millions of people from around the world having to suffer because of the idiocy of the elete who don't represent the peiceful views of the majority of humans. World war 3 is just mass murder.
    Very interesting though and shows something happens when we die. How did he get all this info in minutes? Some might say it's his imagination but it's to much detail and similar to other people who have had outer body experiences.
    The day my gran passed on she spoke with my cousin and said she had a visit from her older sister (who died a few years before). She told my gran to get her self looking nice as she's going to see Elwyn (my grandad). She was suffering with Alzheimer's for the last couple of her years and couldn't remember anyone. On her last day she started remembering everything. Some people will never believe in the after life because science can't prove it yet.
    I wish someone would come

Bongo says : ''I wish someone would come down to earth and save us from the evil in the world and educate us with better ways to live''.

Oh, and if someone told you ,you do not check it out!!

Check out Anandamurti, he has given so many things ,
    Modern writer, philosopher, scientist, social theorist, and spiritual leader, wrote over 100 books on subjects as diverse as mysticism, cosmology, sociology, history, education, yoga, medicine, ethics, psychology, humanities, linguistics, economics, ecology, farming, music and literature. He delivered several thousand discourses and composed over 5000 mystical songs. He taught the science of meditation for self-realization directly and indirectly to millions of people. But most importantly, through his personal example, profound philosophy, systematic spiritual practices and far-reaching service projects.....and more.

I will give him a look Balanbam but I do find it difficult to read subtitles. It will take me ages to get to grips with his teachings but I will read his stuff. He sounds interesting. Have you listened to Delores Cannon yet?
    Im more on about the elite who poison our food, pollute the air seas and rivers, cause wars to financially benefit themselves, create divide with religion, create fear to control us and poison our minds through the media and TV.
    The general public are decent people that have no control over anything really. Something's are out of our control but we can have our minds back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)