+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: where is aucks

where is aucks

Aucks has not posted on here or the LET for a while
    is he on is hols?if not I am a little concerned his posts are missed

re: where is aucks

Who?

"Aucks has not posted on here or the LET for a while
    is he on is hols?if not I am a little concerned his posts are missed"

Hello Robin and everyone else.
    Yes - just back from a long walking-holiday in France. We were more or less screen-less and spent much of the time in some pretty remote places. I managed to keep in touch with the results, but I decided not commenting was best, as Rovers always seem to do better when I'm not looking! (Mind you, it didn't help the England rugby team).
    If I bury my head in the sand for the next six months, promotion is a certainty.

See URL - =ostr]view external link

Hello aucks hope you had a great break away good to have you back
    we are enjoying a mini revival and by all accounts playing really well
    as I have discussed in a previous thread its all down to having a strong midfield is this through more luck than judgement? Who knows but I am enjoying our upturn in form
    sadly the pessimist side of me keeps creeping through and I feel we will slip up against mk dons

You need to take a dose of my 'cautiously optimistic' medicine !

From what I saw on my attendance of the last game there is certainly cause for it.

The 'cautiously' is driven by: but will upper mid table be good enough for Venkys ???

Incidentally, Robin, I'm trying to stay away from the LET site. It only raises my blood-pressure and brings out my nasty side!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)