+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rosler sacked!

re: Rosler sacked!

not sure if agard sale is in there or not - we've just sold arnason though for 400k. I'd say JCH could be worth more than 900k

Boy have you touched a nerve there Brin, you might regret giving your North stand seat details away,keep looking over your shoulder pal,thats not a threat from me only a bit of advice,theres one or two tasty knuckle draggers on that end. U.T.F.M.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller
    Boy have you touched a nerve there Brin, you might regret giving your North stand seat details away,keep looking over your shoulder pal,thats not a threat from me only a bit of advice,theres one or two tasty knuckle draggers on that end. U.T.F.M.
    Archiemiller..... Why should I have to look over my shoulder? This is a messaging board where in a democratic society free speech should be allowed not ridiculed and scorned....

Ok saying I hope we get stuffed was very rash of me and off the cuff and those that truly know me know I wouldn't mean that in a lifetime... If folk bit just on that statement well they should read the full post not just the first thing that makes them flare up..

My support for Redfearn is evident and hopefully it all works out okay..., I have neither my head stuck up Evans' arse or wish to support Leeds as some have posted on here.... I feel that for whatever reason Steve Evans was a great manager who

So much for Evans listening to Sir Alex advice and 'pick a club by picking a good chairman'.

get your sombrero on Brin

Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCobbler
    So much for Evans listening to Sir Alex advice and 'pick a club by picking a good chairman'.

Money talks Herbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    Archiemiller..... Why should I have to look over my shoulder? This is a messaging board where in a democratic society free speech should be allowed not ridiculed and scorned....

Ok saying I hope we get stuffed was very rash of me and off the cuff and those that truly know me know I wouldn't mean that in a lifetime... If folk bit just on that statement well they should read the full post not just the first thing that makes them flare up..

My support for Redfearn is evident and hopefully it all works out okay..., I have neither my head stuck up Evans' arse or wish to support Leeds as some have posted on here.... I feel that for whatever reas

Quote Originally Posted by millmoorlane

My support for Redfearn is evident and hopefully it all works out okay..., I have neither my head stuck up Evans' arse or wish to support Leeds as some have p

???

A bit rich millmoorlane, from a guy who openly admitted he didnt attend as many games as he used to because Evans was the manager. Then asked how much season tickets were when Evans left. That was your choice, I didnt agree, I dont agree with Brin either.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast