+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rosler sacked!

re: Rosler sacked!

Brin. Do not rise to it.

Quote Originally Posted by REPLY2IDIOT
    A bit rich millmoorlane, from a guy who openly admitted he didnt attend as many games as he used to because Evans was the manager. Then asked how much season tickets were when Evans left. That was your choice, I didnt agree, I dont agree with Brin either.
    u
    Please agree to disagree yer pair of puffs
    Millers 1 Leeds 8
    That was meant for brin and milmoorlane

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller
    A bit rich millmoorlane, from a guy who openly admitted he didnt attend as many games as he used to because Evans was the manager. Then asked how much season tickets were when Evans left. That was your choice, I didnt agree, I dont agree with Brin either.
    u
    Millers 1 Leeds 8
    That was meant for brin and milmoorlane[/quote]

.... I let it go but someone doesn't seem to want to....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    u
    Millers 1 Leeds 8

[/quote]

Hang on a second. This is important.

There were a lot of Millers who weren't happy with Evans appointment. As I said on the thread when he left, I definitely attended less games as a result of him being the manager as the club felt less and less like "my club", like it represented me. At no point did I ever, during Evans's reign, want the Millers to lose. I never read a single thing on h

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    u
    Millers 1 Leeds 8

[/quote]

Brin, whatever you do don't let it slip that you used to be a Leeds fan

Is it true that twiggs pukka pies are scrambling to get the catering contract at elland road?..

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly
    u
    Millers 1 Leeds 8

[/quote]

Brin, whatever you do don't let it slip that you used to be a Leeds fan[/quote]

Sombrero, Leeds scarf and a cardigan then for Brin

Millmoorlane, fantastic post..the football club itself comes before anyone connected to it..no one is bigger than the football club itself..tony stewart is probably the best thing that ever happened to us, but hes not bigger than the club no matter how much money hes got...rotherham united are rotherham united..we needed tony stewart..and im sure we're all gratefull..steve evans delivered and we should be gratefull..hes gone now, but we're still rotherham united..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234