+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rosler sacked at Leeds

re: Rosler sacked at Leeds

Champs, WADR, I cannot quite comprehend or understand your overall condemnation of the support en masse?

Yes, for sure there would appear to be a quantity of support that have only witnessed the recent glory years who through no fault of their own have had their heads turned by the 'glamour' of the prem. And yes I can agree with you that many are acting like spoilt children. And yes in some cases displaying not a great deal of understanding as regards 'the game'.
    But, to label all questioning voices within that category is very much wrong.
    You constantly deride and pillory the almost 'gall' of JW for 'changing the face' of English football.
    JW, like many other aspiring benefactors, had a vision and a goal and achieved it (where others didn't quite manage it) and to cap it all with little meagre BRFC.
    I can only speak for myself but, it was a joy ride to be part of, but I knew it could not last. I retained my realistic mindset in that we are realistically a second tier club, in

Exactly my thoughts
    the terminology I used "pig and whistle"was purely how the league is perceived from the the top league I repeat I have no hatred or dislike for the league we are in and in fact the league is hard to predict makes it enjoyable
    however as stated by me and despair above we simply need to be promoted in order to survive in the future
    oh and the stable footing you tore into
    Yes we were losing money but the fact is plain to see the money made in the prem is increasing year on year and would of sustained us for sure getting rid of Williams and corr was a monumental mistake closely followed by employing and incompetent crook in Steven kean
    venkys one day will leave and where we are currently would simply be the end of us
    100 million won't dissapear
    the sad fact is we won't be promoted with the squad we have
    the quandary we have is do we hope that by some extreme amount of luck we get promoted in our current guise or get out of the embargo(Rhodes sale)and spend a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)