+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Evans appointed Leeds manager!!

re: Evans appointed Leeds manager!!

Leeds United must now be without doubt the biggest joke in British football.

[quote="Rotherhamowl10"]Hmmm not sure what's in this for Evans? His desperation to manage a big club (more so his beloved Glasgow Celtic) can't be so bad that he'd risk his reputation by taking on the poisoned chalice that is the Leeds managers job?

Evans' performance on the touchline last season totally changed my opinion on the bloke, it was one of the most embarrassing and cringe-worthy things I've ever seen. He spent 90 minutes putting his big mouth to use and directing a torrid of abuse towards the referee and the fourth office. Then he charges onto the pitch like an overweight raging bull in the 89th minute celebrating what he thought was a last minute winner against a club that, according to him, meant nothing and his team would 'play bigger clubs' over the course of the season. It was all very sour grapes and totally contradictory to what he had said about SWFC previously and before the game. It opened my eyes to how much of a sore loser he is.

H

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    In other words Roth....He's a fat, sore losing, eye liner wearing, sweaty, lying, cheating, dirty w@nker...
    On the inside and out he is indeed a repulsive human being. He's also on a 'rolling contract' which made me laugh.

I wonder if he and Cellino will trade tax evasion tips? And will we ever find out what exactly happened over the Greg Halford signing and why it's rumoured to have led to his sacking?

A match made in heaven !

Developments since Fatso arrived...

- Leeds Utd Health & Safety Board install audio (bleep bleep bleep) reverse-signal warning in coaching area....uncontrolled behaviour.
    - George Osbourne reports 0.25% GDP increase (Yorks Northern Powerhouse) during 3rd Q 2015. Growth area...need you ask!...McDonalds & Burger King Leeds offer MIGHTY MEAL
    - Evans on Leeds.....you 'MIGHTY Leeds'
    - Evans on Rovrum....'yeah.....fantastic club...loyal devoted fans...yeah couldn't wish for a better chairman...err...some of my best memories...yeah............that enough?'

Saw him on Sky on Satdi reporting on the Gills match...Fck me his belly was nearly touching one of the cameras!

Quote Originally Posted by hoothoot
    Is he still there
    Come on Rev72 give us an idea of the mood, this must have gone down like a concrete parachute?
    The Rev is in the house

Well..can't say I was too happy when we appointed him but fair play to the bloke he's got us battling and playing for each other and he drops any player who doesn't give his all..so far so very good..not the disaster everybody was hoping for eh

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    In other words Roth....He's a fat, sore losing, eye liner wearing, sweaty, lying, cheating, dirty w@nker...
    On the inside and out he is indeed a repulsive human being. He's also on a 'rolling contract' which made me laugh.

I wonder if he and Cellino will trade tax evasion tips? And will we ever find out what exactly happened over the Greg Halford signing and why it's rumoured to have led to his sacking?
    [/quote]

There may be some tax issues with Cellino that have got nothing to do with LUFC but there is no *** crimes at my club..I hear Cliff Richard committed a *** act on a young boy at your gaff..must be summat in the air at bumhole-stain.

Nice-n-Sleazy does it Katch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72
    Is he still there
    Come on Rev72 give us an idea of the mood, this must have gone down like a concrete parachute?
    The Rev is in the house

Well..can't say I was too happy when we appointed him but fair play to the bloke he's got us battling and playing for each other and he drops any player who doesn't give his all..so far so very good..not the disaster you lot and every other Leeds hating tosser was hoping for is it

Wooohh...Owd on a minute Rev mi owd pal...I don't reckon anyone was that bothered about whether he did good or bad at Leeds...I just don't think anyone likes him (Owls I'm on about) for the way he was with us whilst at Rotherham.
    He tried his best to wind Wednesday up in every other breath..Only thing is, it back fired on him all the time cos he made himself look a tw@t..
    I still won't change my opinion of him mate..I still think he's a bit of a c0ck..But if h

ps..How the fck did i get that on the inside of the box instead of the outside!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)