+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evans appointed Leeds manager!!

Evans appointed Leeds manager!!

Just when you thought you'd seen the last of a bad smell!

re: Evans appointed Leeds manager!!

What an unholy matrimony this is - the fatman and the scum. I didn't think it possible but Leeds have managed the unbelievable achievement of becoming even more hateable.

Did we ever get to the bottom of his dismissal from the Millers? Or are those unpleasant rumours of transfer impropriety going to remain just that, rumours? Still not as dirty as Revie though.

This I have to see!

He won't make the end of the season

He will be lucky to make the New Year never mind the end of the season ha ha ha

Aren't RUFC going to put up a statue of Evans outside NYS
    89 years of zero...zip...f*uck all achievement...and now a possibility the fat classless wan*ker will be perched on some (reinforced) concrete as they trudge into the ground

RUFC confirm Steve Evans has approved his (bronze) statue pose

There's only two more Leeds managers until Xmas

Is he still there
    Come on Rev72 give us an idea of the mood, this must have gone down like a concrete parachute?

I bet the burger van owners outside the ground are are absolutely loving this news!

Hmmm not sure what's in this for Evans? His desperation to manage a big club (more so his beloved Glasgow Celtic) can't be so bad that he'd risk his reputation by taking on the poisoned chalice that is the Leeds managers job?

Evans' performance on the touchline last season totally changed my opinion on the bloke, it was one of the most embarrassing and cringe-worthy things I've ever seen. He spent 90 minutes putting his big mouth to use and directing a torrid of abuse towards the referee and the fourth office. Then he charges onto the pitch like an overweight raging bull in the 89th minute celebrating what he thought was a last minute winner against a club that, according to him, meant nothing and his team would 'play bigger clubs' over the course of the season. It was all very sour grapes and totally contradictory to what he had said about SWFC previously and before the game. It opened my eyes to how much of a sore loser he is.

He would have jumped at the chance to come to Hill

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)