+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How in hell

re: How in hell

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    jordann12rhodes ....you are a d..k head .i thought you had resigned from ever posting again ...i presume the 12 is your age ........there are a lot of good posters on here but you are a complete idiot.......rovers have declined in recent years but played very well today ,and could have won to say burnley only won cos of them not getting any better shows wat a complete idiot u really are

Correct on every count.
    Saxo is indeed a d..k head and as big an embarrassment as BFUS, Steve Kean and Venkys put together.[/quote]

At least I'm literate, wtf was that..?

Dan, don't know how we lost that game. We matched the danglies and on another day could have scored enough to win two derby games. However, not today. I think I will be having nightmares about Lawrence's miss and Evan's threp'ny bit head. Thank phuck for alcohol.

Sweet sweet alcohol works a treat Moonie The danglies sisters swear by it too

Danno, I applaud the way you've given reason for this result but it's a marker of our season. We have one main cutting edge and if he's not scoring, that's us done. We might pick up and get to half way again but that's all we'll be. Fans can blame Bowyer all they want to but he played the best we have. The better players aren't going to come so we have to unearth 'someone'.
    Even if we get rid [Bowyer], I doubt that much will change as who will come that's way more talented than Bowyer?
    Rock and hard place.

Funny you say that Dav, as Sherwood has just become available. He can be touted as the new saviour. Until he takes a job somewhere else because there's no vacancy here and even if there was he wouldn't consider it. And there's also the issue that his record isn't very good. But still, expect to see his touted by fans that think working under the Venky's and Derick Shaw in a half empty ground under a transfer enbargo is an attractive proposition.

Away out of country so only seen report and stats.
    Those damn stats eh! Good kid I have reliable reportees on here ????
    It sounds like 'one of those games' where no matter how many times you knock there's no entry.
    From stats it certainly seems we were arguably the better team , but as so often the case that does not guarantee the points.
    It's only the converted chances that count.
    It's getting really difficult now to determine what's for best.
    GB good for stability / continuity , but a out and out winner ? The juries still out.
    Of course his charges 'failing' in front of goal cannot be levelled at his door. But how long can this points return be tolerated ? It's a really tough one.

The point is that it was a near perfect away performance, never had to change from the 'keep it tight and wait for a break' philosophy, had your finishing been better we would have had to change, Taylor on, maybe Lowton, goals change games, had it been you that got the break we would have ended laying siege to your goal, but we never needed to risk that.

You boys took one helluva beating ..

Again ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    Dan, don't know how we lost that game. We matched the danglies and on another day could have scored enough to win two derby games. However, not today. I think I will be having nightmares about Lawrence's miss and Evan's threp'ny bit head. Thank phuck for alcohol.
    Stop your moaning you Bigjessie,and take it like a man ..

''I console myself with the fact you've only beaten us as a result of a manufactured decline, not because you've got greatly better''

Saxo - Are you for real? Coming out with a statement like that just reaffirms that you are a gade A bellend of the highest order !!
    Admit it Saxo.. the tide has well and truly turned. With the Clarets doing it the right way without the help of a rich benefactor !!

UTC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)