+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Fans Rep"

re: "Fans Rep"

Miami would be good.

re:

How about the Azores?

re:

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet_Phoenix
    Sounds like you're acting as a spineless puppet for the spineless puppet.
    Nice to see you're as pleasant as always PP. Call it that if you wish, I was simply doing a friend of c.20 years a favour. I see you have a much reduced audience for your rantings nowadays.

Let's be fair here. It's true that this board is much quieter than before, there's no getting over that. However, the last time that Piglet and BB had a serious input folk came over in their droves for a look. Well done for sticking up for a friend though. Just don't expect everyone to agree with everything that's happening at BP at present.

"I'm not fussed what Piglet thinks or has said"

Clearly not.

I will call it like it is, thanks, like I always do.

re:

Sounds like you're acting as a spineless puppet for the spineless puppet.
    Bit rich calling people spineless when you ducked out of a one-to-one with Lapping because you knew you'd be rimmed.

Oh please.

Lapping was afraid to come on here and actually engage properly. He chose to start throwing abuse in my direction on another forum that I don't even read (he clearly reads this one). If he'd really wanted to address what I'd posted he could've done it here - he chose not to, because all the points I made were perfectly valid and he couldn't contradict them.

re:

Oh please.

Lapping was afraid to come on here and actually engage properly. He chose to start throwing abuse in my direction on another forum that I don't even read (he clearly reads this one). If he'd really wanted to address what I'd posted he could've done it here - he chose not to, because all the points I made were perfectly valid and he couldn't contradict them.
    Make any excuse you want, but you ducked the debate, even Griff said in a post you'd be no match for Lapping in a reasoned debate. You'd look silly flinging your usual 'spastic' and 'retard' etc insults about. Take a look in the mirror next time you use the word spineless.

I wasn't the one resorting to childish insults, that would be Lapping on the other forum.

He had ample opportunity to come on here and refute or contradict what I posted on this forum - but he chose not to - therefore who is "ducking the debate"?

I post my opinions on here and always have, if anyone wishes to enter into discourse with me than they are free to and I will happily respond in civil fashion - if they are civil with me. Why should I go onto the trust forum and lower myself to enter discourse with someone who has posted mindlessly abusive comments towards me? If he wanted a discussion - he was free to respond to my comments on here directly, and still is for that matter. If he wanted a debate, he could've had one.

I think "spineless" in the context of this thread is justified as someone was clearly acting as a minion for the "fans rep". It's not exactly difficult to register and post on this forum...

re:

The fact remains you ducked out of an offer of a one-to-one debate where you wouldn't have time to think of your answers for a week before replying. If you were so sure you would win using only facts and figures why not take him on? The word spineless in this context fits too. As for him not coming on here to debate, why should he, you wont go to the other forum to post, so a neutral place is the obvious choice, but you ducked. You often make valid points, but your forum Tourettes syndrome lets you down.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)