+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Fans Rep"

re:

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Let's be fair here. It's true that this board is much quieter than before, there's no getting over that. However, the last time that Piglet and BB had a serious input folk came over in their droves for a look. Well done for sticking up for a friend though. Just don't expect everyone to agree with everything that's happening at BP at present.
    A couple of points here griff.
    "the last time that Piglet and BB had a serious input folk came over in their droves for a look"
    I'll take your word for how busy it was, as I wasn't one of them. Apologies if my comment caused any offence, it wasn't meant to.

"Well done for sticking up for a friend though"
    I wasn't sticking up for anyone, merely doing a mate a favour that cost me 5mins. There's plenty I could say regarding Claire to defend her, but I know better than to attempt to engage in reasoned debate with fittim from previous experience. Also, she doesn't need anyone to fight her battles

re:

[quote="Piglet_Phoenix". It's not exactly difficult to register and post on this forum...[/quote]

Obviously me and you differ in opinion in what we would happily do for friends. I'm more than happy for you to think what I did was spineless, in my opinion it shows up more about your character than mine.

re:

Quote Originally Posted by Chester_via_Bothel
    Let's be fair here. It's true that this board is much quieter than before, there's no getting over that. However, the last time that Piglet and BB had a serious input folk came over in their droves for a look. Well done for sticking up for a friend though. Just don't expect everyone to agree with everything that's happening at BP at present.
    A couple of points here griff.
    "the last time that Piglet and BB had a serious input folk came over in their droves for a look"
    I'll take your word for how busy it was, as I wasn't one of them. Apologies if my comment caused any offence, it wasn't meant to.

"Well done for sticking up for a friend though"
    I wasn't sticking up for anyone, merely doing a mate a favour that cost me 5mins. There's plenty I could say regarding Claire to defend her, but I know better than to attempt to engage in reasoned debate with fittim from previous experienc

re: "Fans Rep"

As if on cue, it looks like another significant thread's bitten the dust over there.....

re:

As if on cue, it looks like another significant thread's bitten the dust over there.....
    Which one.

re:

http://thecumbrians.net/index.php/forum/main-forum/1412-talks-with-billionaire-have-broken-down-statement-today

re:

While energies are poured into a single conduit it diverts our attention away from the real problems - people, pounds and places.
    Which is kind of my point re PP aiming his "spineless puppet" comments at Claire, when I know she's doing everything possible to make as much positive change as she can, for as many fans as she can during her time in her role. Anybody who thinks that anyone doing her role could bring about the downfall of the owners, or have any influence on whether they sell up or not, is somewhere between naive and deluded. The post exists, and Claire is doing her utmost to make the best of the opportunity - just because she won't going to meetings calling Nixon a nob doesn't mean she's spineless or a puppet of his.

re:

http://thecumbrians.net/index.php/forum/main-forum/1412-talks-with-billionaire-have-broken-down-statement-today
    Strange - anything defamatory in it? Didn't see it.

I'm told it had little more than was said in the title. Which begs the question, who took it down, and why?

I'm just making a point CvB. The only stuff that goes off here is from companies selling ********.

Piglet is right she is spineless, and you are a disgrace CVB for coming on here and speaking for her - she is the fans rep and her main duty is communication!

When she asked you to speak for her on here you should have told her to **** off as that is your job or maybe you fancy yourself as her understudy?

What a complete shan that she could not navigate coming on here even with Griff offering assistance if she was having any problems as it is her duty to reach out to as many people as possible, if it was the evening paper offering a lavish photo shoot she would be there in a shot, I think that is why she wanted the job in the first place.

Whatever next, CVB spouting off at me because 'Claire read your post and she wanted me to tell you that you are out of order'

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)