+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Hell hath no fury'...

'Hell hath no fury'...

...as it seems the 'Special One' is about to discover. Having already begun legal action against Chelsea for 'constructive dismissal', Eva Carneiro is now beginning individual legal action against Mourinho. Not having a great year is he? Seems Eva might not need to take up the Charlton job offer.

re: 'Hell hath no fury'...

Mourinho may soon have a big payoff from Abramovic to enable him to pay off any liability he may have for his mouth anyway...

He`ll stay an she`ll get back in the kitchen ( hopefully ) :-)...no fuss whatsoever if it was a man

Nothing if not controversial mm&i, Angry will be pleased. At least you said the 'kitchen' and not the 'bedroom'. ;-)

I wouldn't say anymore controversial than trying to get tons of money by claiming ***ual harassment when things go wrong ( oops mustn't say tits up :-) )

Not sure of all the ins and outs mm&i, don't think she's suggesting '***ual harassment' though. Just interesting that, when you think of all the stuff that goes on and gets said in football, this one seems to be going all the way. Does seem to bring it on himself imo, been in more bother with the FA today too.

Quote Originally Posted by memyselfani
    I wouldn't say anymore controversial than trying to get tons of money by claiming ***ual harassment when things go wrong ( oops mustn't say tits up :-) )

Except she is sueing for constructive dismissal and nothing about this case is down to her gender and everything to do with how she was publicly lambasted by her employer, NO employee whatever their gender should have to put up with bullying, abusive behaviour and in public for doing their job and then if that was not enough for the juvenile downgrading of her job by the arrogant *bleep* - nothing controversial there, except perhaps that football is a long way behind the rest of "normal" life with regard to this behaviour.

Much as some would like it to be, neither football fans nor football club staff are outside the rules of a society which has thankfully advanced somewhat in the last few decades.

This coincides with the beginnings of serious decline in team performances. Jose may at some point reflect on whether it was wise upsetting this particular apple cart.

I doubt it, he is rather unhinged judging from his public utterings! The guys a joke!

Funny how when he wins it is never down to decisions or luck?

It's weird one and I'm not so sure. He may be coming across as a joke, but the guy is no fool. Just a thought, but it's not inconceivable that he is engineering his own dismissal. One things for sure, he will end up with another top job, regardless of what happens at Chelsea.

I do find Mourinho entertaining from a media perspective, in comparison to the oft predictable scripted cliché interviews given by most PL managers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)