+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ben`s red card

Ben`s red card

Now that Ben`s red card,has been changed to yellow,should not the game be replayed,due to the ref`s incompetence???????

re: Ben`s red card

And maybe someone should draw his attention to the assaults on Inman!!

It now seems to have been taken down, but earlier in the Sentinel pages SD was having a pop at the inexperienced Nizic, scapegoating him for the Cup defeat.

I'm sure that he was left hopelessly exposed when the Alex were down to ten men.

But it's fine now that Ben's red card has been rescinded to sympathise with him over the ref's wrong reaction to a professional foul. (Still not something one wants to see.) He remains available, so no need to stick up for a loanee now, who has been as disastrous as Bogdan was.

Nizic may as well get back to Burnley, because he wasn't used against the might of Aluko and Snodgrass in Monday's development game, when I'm sure we needed all the help we could get.

Maybe SD blasted him before the appeal succeeded; more likely it was afterwards, though. Whichever way you look at it, he lets himself down sometimes, and increasingly as the pressure on him mounts. I'm sure he could have justifiably ripped in to the whole team, but why not pick on the

[quote="VindePays2009"]It now seems to have been taken down, but earlier in the Sentinel pages SD was having a pop at the inexperienced Nizic, scapegoating him for the Cup defeat.

I'm sure that he was left hopelessly exposed when the Alex were down to ten men.

But it's fine now that Ben's red card has been rescinded to sympathise with him over the ref's wrong reaction to a professional foul. (Still not something one wants to see.) He remains available, so no need to stick up for a loanee now, who has been as disastrous as Bogdan was.

Nizic may as well get back to Burnley, because he wasn't used against the might of Aluko and Snodgrass in Monday's development game, when I'm sure we needed all the help we could get.

Maybe SD blasted him before the appeal succeeded; more likely it was afterwards, though. Whichever way you look at it, he lets himself down sometimes, and increasingly as the pressure on him mounts. I'm sure he could have justifiably ripp

Very pleased that Garratt's red is overturned, but that does not make up for a dreadful display all over the pitch. I'll accept that Eastleigh did not deserve to win, but then neither did we.
    I still can't compute the display v. The Blades and then that pantomime v. a non-league outfit.

With ref to the goalkeepers. Just my opinion, but: Ben Garratt is outstanding, even when he's having an awful game (e.g. v. Eastleigh); Richards is a very good goalkeeper and we need him fit again as soon as; Nizic, I'll accept that one mistake, but he looked shaky before and afterwards.