+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FrenchLion

FrenchLion

FL, Hope that you and you're French family are safe and well after those shocking events in Paris

My thoughts and prayers are with you all

re: FrenchLion

Cheers BB....I live on the east side of the Paris at about 30k from the centre and where all the shootings were going on so I wasn't affected. However one of my sons who lives and works in Paris was "trapped" in his area as the whole place was cordoned off by the police and you couldn't get in or out. The next few days and weeks will be quite tense in Paris with police and army patrols all over the place. but I don't think it will stop similar attacks in other cities such as Marseille or Lyon. The big question now is when will we see the same type of attacks in the UK?
    It will happen sooner or later...so take care all of you

Thoughts are with you and your family and all the french people,we are in this together.
    *bleep*ing cowards, the day of reckoning is near.

I would like to echo BB's sentiments Frenchie, stay safe.

Glad that France have closed their borders, the whole of Europe should do the same we do not want more muslims in Europe.

I see the camp at Calais has been set on fire, maybe they will all phuck off now.

I think they should put bordors all around Europe but the troubleis th nutases ae already here.

Innocent people killed because of some faith ffs

r.i..p to all tose killed

Sad to hear so many people lost there lives in Paris, its about time the people in The European Commission woke up and realized that flooding Europe with millions of Muslim refugees is putting us at great risk,

All the best wishes to you all Frenchie

Je Suis Je suis Je Suis

La Marseillaise - view external link

Sincerely hope you and your family keep safe Frenchie you are right it will happen in the UK sooner or later because the leaders in all countries have not got the courage to take the proper action ie the answer goes back to the second world war in one word internment...Germans living in this country were interned whether they were under suspicion or not...Now I am not suggesting all Muslims should be interned what I am saying is when the authorities know of any person is involved in terrorist activities they should be interned..Before anyone quotes about their Human Rights Remember the people they kill and maim would also like to claim their "Human Rights"

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)