+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not Streetwise

re: Not Streetwise

The team should not be in the Bottom 4 AGAIN but that sounds ok to a few, who swallow anything fed to them.When you get a DIRECTOR saying "The days of the Championship are long over" and " The team next year will be weaker than this one" How Negative is that Timmy. Put your Gloss paint on that!!

Quote Originally Posted by objective
    How exactly do you suggest we aim high... Do you have a pot of money to give the club ? Get real itwasin
    - view external link

Being in the bottom 4 is not ok with me. However, I recognise that life in the lower leagues has never been more difficult and that is not down to mismanagement by our board or Steve Davis. It is down to the vast amount of money in the premiership and the championship. Without a wealthy benefactor we cannot compete. We strive to succeed within a budget and are relatively successful in so doing. There you go. The gloss you requested

Your half correct Timmy but time will tell when the TRUTH comes out about this Management i reserve my decision and you should do the same Wait? as they are hiding something dont you think. Also Timmy thats why the Academy struggles as it also can not compete now the same with all the money about,no one wants our kids anymore only the Vale?

To the best of my knowledge The only kids of ours the Vale have taken directly from the alex is byron Moore and even his departure was largely due to our failure to agree terms.

Byron stalled a couple of times over contracts and the reason he left was failure to agree terms. I think the failure is more down to Byron not accept was offered rather than him tell us what he wanted and us not agreeing. Tail wagging the dog springs to mind. Adam Yates is the other one who left us to go there

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123